Design Help - Banners?

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

May 15th, '16, 19:43

Design Help - Banners?

by CosmicBiscuit » May 15th, '16, 19:43

So I've made up two sets of fandom blends so far, and I'd love to make them more visible with some pretty banners like a lot of fandoms have, but... I have no idea how. Clearly I'm just missing something incredibly simple, since so many people have managed to make them with no problem, but I am losing my mind trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. Little help? Please? :oops:

May 19th, '16, 10:40

Re: Design Help - Banners?

by Kimberly@Adagio » May 19th, '16, 10:40

CosmicBiscuit wrote:So I've made up two sets of fandom blends so far, and I'd love to make them more visible with some pretty banners like a lot of fandoms have, but... I have no idea how. Clearly I'm just missing something incredibly simple, since so many people have managed to make them with no problem, but I am losing my mind trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. Little help? Please? :oops:
I can help! When you're creating a blend, on the "create a blend" page, if you scroll down, it'll ask you "Is this blend part of a group?" Click yes. Then it will prompt you for a group name, and ask you to upload an image for the group. That will end up being the banner, that will wrap around your tin. Unfortunately you cannot create a new banner for your already existing tins, but you can add them to a group once you've created the group separately. Hopefully that makes sense! If you have any questions, let me know!

+ Post Reply