How Do you all decide?

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Jul 14th, '08, 20:00

How Do you all decide?

by soapy » Jul 14th, '08, 20:00

there are so many great blends how do you decide on which to choose from.. lol
Do you order from other people who made blends or maybe order yours, do you try them?
I think it's great in so many ways. To try what others like help out & support other adagio addictions....because you like the name? the blend? or do you just create another for yourself? Do you actually try them before posting them as your signature blend?

How do you decide???

Looking forward to hearing from alot of you!

:D :wink:
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

Jul 15th, '08, 00:08

by kymidwife » Jul 15th, '08, 00:08

I've done all of the above... have made lots of blends of my own and ordered them for my own use or for gifts for friends... and have sampled blends made by others that sounded appealing.

Unfortunately, Adagio doesn't offer sample sizes in the signature blends... but I've been able to sample several and share samples of my own through making friends here on Teachat. Several fellow Teachatters have sent me things in the mail, and I have sent them samplings of what I have as well... a great way to try lots of different things and also to promote your own blends.

Good luck with blending, I have had a blast with it myself.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Jul 15th, '08, 08:24

by soapy » Jul 15th, '08, 08:24

Great I'm not alone with the brews....lol

I'm up for swapping anytime!

I added you as a friend!

Thanks Sara! :)
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

+ Post Reply