Yes, I was very quiet here lately. Sorry for not responding sooner! I have just send you email and will do my best.by senchalover » May 29th, '16, 11:20
I wonder when there next firing is.
My birthday is in a few weeks.
I want a nice present.
The last club offer was gone so quickly, thank you everybody for your support, highly aprichiated. Now we are back in clay, working on new pieces. Here are just few pots from the last firings, Mirka's brazier, teaboat and my small shino pot...all comments are welcome!
- DSC_0378.JPG (38.49 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
- DSC_0457.JPG (45 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
- DSC_0142.JPG (22.43 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
Well, enjoing summer rigth now.) Closed in the studio during days which are rather hot, swiming in forest lake in evenings, drinking tea with friends...we hope to have up the summer "club" selection during August. Thanks for asking!senchalover wrote:anyone know what petr is up to now as far as places he is going to etc...?
Here are two pots I send to Taiwan, hoping to be selected for teapot exhibition in Yingge which going to be there during October...
- Taiwan_exhibition_2016 (2).JPG (24.84 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
- Taiwan_exhibition_2016 (8).JPG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 1424 times