May 20th, '13, 05:19

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by chado.my.teaway » May 20th, '13, 05:19

Send mail to Andrzej;)

ceramika.bero@o2.pl

May 20th, '13, 14:02

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » May 20th, '13, 14:02

chado.my.teaway wrote:Send mail to Andrzej;)

ceramika.bero@o2.pl
:D Thank you for the email. I didn't see it on the blog.

May 23rd, '13, 04:33

by andrzej bero » May 23rd, '13, 04:33

ceramika.bero@o2.pl
Thanks, "c.m.t" for help!

茶藝-TeaArt08, your parcel is on the way- and pls let me know when you will get it. Thanks.
best
a

May 23rd, '13, 18:24

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » May 23rd, '13, 18:24

andrzej bero wrote:

ceramika.bero@o2.pl
Thanks, "c.m.t" for help!

茶藝-TeaArt08, your parcel is on the way- and pls let me know when you will get it. Thanks.
best
a
Andrzej,

Thank you for the update. I look forward to receiving your work and will let you know when it arrives.

Blessings!

May 25th, '13, 16:04

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » May 25th, '13, 16:04

http://www.darjeeling.cz/en/accessories ... ler-ab-452

It's hard for me to believe no one has yet to buy this marvelous kyusu set. I really enjoy the synchronicity between the pieces and the soft, white glaze in contrast to the red clay.

This forum is incredibly dangerous, especially in a world where all one has to do is press a few buttons to make a purchase. :D

May 25th, '13, 17:04
Vendor Member

by ethan » May 25th, '13, 17:04

t 08, Sure that is attractive, but there is a recession. I have no cash & expect many other people struggle also. Add shipping cost from Europe to USA, to further narrow the amount of people who can afford the purchase.

I do barter & have pm'ed teachatters asking to barter resulting in swaps. I don't think that is easy through websites.

May 27th, '13, 02:43

by andrzej bero » May 27th, '13, 02:43

茶藝-TeaArt08 wrote:http://www.darjeeling.cz/en/accessories ... ler-ab-452

It's hard for me to believe no one has yet to buy this marvelous kyusu set. I really enjoy the synchronicity between the pieces and the soft, white glaze in contrast to the red clay.
Becouse of the (holy) ruls of this forum I can not say hare anything good about this vendor so I will not say it is a bad place. Thanks "TeaArt08" for some good words about this set. I am happy of this one too. The twin is in Netherlands.
ethan wrote:t 08, Sure that is attractive, but there is a recession. I have no cash & expect many other people struggle also. Add shipping cost from Europe to USA, to further narrow the amount of people who can afford the purchase.

I do barter & have pm'ed teachatters asking to barter resulting in swaps. I don't think that is easy through websites.
Dear Ethan,
I'm really sorry and I can feel somehow guilty because of shipping price but believe me I have nothing to do with recession in States.

I love to do barter too, but my energy suppiler, baker, pediatrist etc. are not interested at all.
best
a.

May 27th, '13, 02:56

by andrzej bero » May 27th, '13, 02:56

And Now For Something Completely Different... shot from a "show" we gave a week before with my tea friend and vendor during a Night of Museums
Attachments
DSC09378.jpg
DSC09378.jpg (13.26 KiB) Viewed 1711 times

May 28th, '13, 10:26

by NPE » May 28th, '13, 10:26

What a glorious tea day! Unexpectedly the weather turned nice for my week of holiday and I am ceratinly enjoying it with some nice yancha using some lovely teware from Andrzej. I am not a professional photographer but I think you can see why I enjoyed it very much:
Tea in the Garden 2.jpg
Tea in the Garden 2.jpg (59.2 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
Tea in the Garden 1.jpg
Tea in the Garden 1.jpg (55.87 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

May 28th, '13, 10:40
Vendor Member

by ethan » May 28th, '13, 10:40

NPE, That pot looks great. I especially like the handle as it looks strong w/ enough space to get fingers in for a good grip. Always nice to look on this thread as A.B. uses lots of different colors & produces a large variety of styles.

May 28th, '13, 11:39

by NPE » May 28th, '13, 11:39

ethan wrote:NPE, That pot looks great. I especially like the handle as it looks strong w/ enough space to get fingers in for a good grip. Always nice to look on this thread as A.B. uses lots of different colors & produces a large variety of styles.
This pot not only looks great, it also feels great! I always have the mental picture of stroking Yul Brunner's head when I touch it (no, I am not THAT old, I just like old movies :wink: ) and it really is very easy to get a good, safe grip. In short: a ray of sunshine, even on a rainy day - which today fortunately it is not :D

May 29th, '13, 19:10

by andrzej bero » May 29th, '13, 19:10

Ethan thanks for good words.
NPE wrote: I always have the mental picture of stroking Yul Brunner's head when I touch it
NPE, you made me laugh besouse of this baldhead:)
Nice to see how you enjoy your pots.
The same day I tried to make an outdoor shincha session too but the wather was not so kind - http://aneybo.blogspot.com/2013/05/shin ... idori.html
best
a

May 30th, '13, 02:05

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » May 30th, '13, 02:05

NPE wrote:What a glorious tea day! Unexpectedly the weather turned nice for my week of holiday and I am ceratinly enjoying it with some nice yancha using some lovely teware from Andrzej. I am not a professional photographer but I think you can see why I enjoyed it very much:
Tea in the Garden 2.jpg
Tea in the Garden 1.jpg
Unexpected and stunning teaware. I was not prepared for such rich, cool tones in the glaze. I can't say I've personally seen anything quite like it. I like the pot with the plate very much. Enjoy!

May 31st, '13, 01:05

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » May 31st, '13, 01:05

This arrived from Andrzej the other day; I didn't have a chance to season it until last night. It's 70ml and possesses a very earthy, simple presence/aesthetic. Today I poured a good high mt. wulong from Taiwan in the pot and the pot seems really alive when paired with the tea. The pour went 10 rounds and it carried nice consistency/dynamic in flavor and color and fragrance through the rounds. I am excited to see what the pot does as it grows more seasoned; I'll be definitely devoting it to Taiwan high mt. wulong tea.

Thank you Andrzej for the quick shipping, the workmanship, and clear communication!

Blessings!

May 31st, '13, 01:42

by debunix » May 31st, '13, 01:42

That pot looks right at home there. Very harmonious setup.

+ Post Reply