Tea sample swapping in Edmonton?

For general/other topics related to tea.

Feb 22nd, '12, 10:32
Vendor Member

Tea sample swapping in Edmonton?

by SilentChaos » Feb 22nd, '12, 10:32

Hmmm... I wonder if there are many Edmontonians here who would be interested in trading sample size tea with each other, so we all get to know more teas from different sources, and perhaps even try teas before committing to an international order. Good idea? Bad idea? :roll:

Feb 28th, '12, 01:51
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Tea sample swapping in Edmonton?

by Chip » Feb 28th, '12, 01:51

Swaps and tastings are usually good ways to taste a bunch of teas you may not taste otherwise or even vendors you might not try.

We do have a tasting program on the forum as well called OTTI ... Official Tea Tasting Initiative. You can view previous tastings here and see what it is all about here:

http://www.teachat.com/viewforum.php?f=66

Working on a few OTTI rounds currently!

Mar 3rd, '12, 18:59
Vendor Member

by SilentChaos » Mar 3rd, '12, 18:59

Chip wrote:Swaps and tastings are usually good ways to taste a bunch of teas you may not taste otherwise or even vendors you might not try.

We do have a tasting program on the forum as well called OTTI ... Official Tea Tasting Initiative. You can view previous tastings here and see what it is all about here:

http://www.teachat.com/viewforum.php?f=66

Working on a few OTTI rounds currently!
I know! All the different teas and vendors out there and by yourself, you hardly get to try as many as you would like. Have been hawk-eyeing the OTTI forum. Pitty there doesn't seem to be anyone in or near edmonton interested in some local swapping... :cry:

Mar 7th, '12, 21:13

by TubbyCow » Mar 7th, '12, 21:13

Actually, I live in Southern Alberta and travel to Edmonton a few times a year. I will PM you.

+ Post Reply