Mar 17th, '17, 14:50

What tea are you having on St. Patrick's day?

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 14:50

Tell us how you are spending St. Patrick's day and if the holiday is influencing your tea choices today~

Today I am celebrating by making White Chocolate Matcha Cheesecake Truffles!~ Got to have some green today!

Mar 17th, '17, 15:31

Re: What tea are you having on St. Patrick's day?

by cwj » Mar 17th, '17, 15:31

I'm spending the day relaxing at home :)
I'll probably have a few different teas today...just about to make some "Bio Pao Chung Pouchong" (long name haha) from a German vendor (Teehaus Bachfischer). I received it as a sample from a friend.

Other than tea and relaxation, not much planned for St. Patrick's Day :) I'm getting too old to party as much as I used to haha.

Mar 17th, '17, 15:51
Scrolling: scrolling

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 17th, '17, 15:51

Why green of course, what else :mrgreen:
Chip and I started the day off with Sae Midori, the greenest of greens from O-Cha. Next green up ... hmmm, not sure.

Mar 17th, '17, 17:40

by joelbct » Mar 17th, '17, 17:40

I completely forgot it was St Patrick's Day, and I'm walking around NYC with my usual clear glass bottle of neon green Fukamushi Sencha (Organic Kagoshima Chiran from O-cha). Oops ;)

http://imgur.com/F0CRfcN

Seriously Officer, it's green tea. Try some.

Mar 18th, '17, 00:42

by cwj » Mar 18th, '17, 00:42

joelbct wrote: I completely forgot it was St Patrick's Day, and I'm walking around NYC with my usual clear glass bottle of neon green Fukamushi Sencha (Organic Kagoshima Chiran from O-cha). Oops ;)

http://imgur.com/F0CRfcN

Seriously Officer, it's green tea. Try some.
:lol:
haha at least in your case the green liquid is not artificially colored and won't produce a hangover...can't say that about the countless other green beverages that are no doubt out and about on St. Patrick's day :)

Mar 18th, '17, 01:37

by TeaintheRain » Mar 18th, '17, 01:37

2016 Competition Grade Tie Guan Yin Oolong tea

Not the most Irishy tea but it is a pretty light green/yellow color and is rather sweet and a nice 'spring' tea if I do say so.

celebrated by purchasing my dogs new sweaters and bones :D They look incredibly stupid in them and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. For the girl, a white bunny 'hoodie' with overly large ears complete with a tail on the back. For the boy, an orange and grey starwars "BB-8" hoodie. I was going to buy him the bunny socks...but someone snatched the last pair :( so he got off easy...for now.

+ Post Reply