Name that movie....

Miscellaneous Discussion. Any topics that don't fit in other areas of the forum.

Mar 5th, '15, 20:28
Scrolling: scrolling

Name that movie....

by Drax » Mar 5th, '15, 20:28

Okay, so I've been trying to find the name of this movie for awhile now, and I just can't seem to locate it. I only recall some vague things about it.

I'm pretty sure it was set in the 60s.

I think it was about a family that comes together after the rich patriarch has died. And they all end up getting killed one by one, and I think it's because they each display greedy traits or some other fault. For example, I'm pretty sure one guy dies because the suit he puts on shrinks on him, and it compresses/kills him (yes, it's a campy film).

At the very end, SPOILERS!! it's revealed that the maid or some servant was conducting the revenge for the deceased patriarch. She attempts to grab the gold stashed in the crypt, but the final punch is that she ends up getting sealed in, as the patriarch set a trap for even her, if she got greedy.

I could have sworn it was called "Harold," but that doesn't seem to be it.

Anybody have any idea what movie this is....?? It's been driving me nuts. :D

May 26th, '15, 10:53

Re: Name that movie....

by Thirs-Tea1 » May 26th, '15, 10:53

Was this the original screen play of the hit movie Clue? the one that inspired the board game?

May 27th, '15, 07:24
Scrolling: scrolling

by Drax » May 27th, '15, 07:24

Nope.... but bumping this thread inspired me to try to search for it again. Finally "shrinking suit" paid off.... it's ARNOLD! A movie from 1973. Horror comedy. I guess I remembered the last three letters, haha...

I'll have to re-watch it at some point. Definitely B-movie material.

May 27th, '15, 11:34

by Thirs-Tea1 » May 27th, '15, 11:34

You sir live a horrible life!

+ Post Reply