Green tea...it promotes weight loss??

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Dec 19th 19 8:12 am

Green tea...it promotes weight loss??

by Anda » Dec 19th 19 8:12 am

Hey whats up guys? Last night I was reading a health and fitness magazine and there was an article on Green tea. It said that green tea helps promote weight loss, based on a study conducted in japan of over 4,000 male subjects. It said that those that took the green tea supplement lost 16% more weight than those that didnt. My question is what is your experience with green tea and are there any side effects for those that have taken it? thx!

Jan 6th 20 8:56 pm

Re: Green tea...it promotes weight loss??

by Bridgette » Jan 6th 20 8:56 pm

Anda wrote: Hey whats up guys? Last night I was reading a health and fitness magazine and there was an article on Green tea. It said that green tea helps promote weight loss, based on a study conducted in japan of over 4,000 male subjects. It said that those that took the green tea supplement lost 16% more weight than those that didnt. My question is what is your experience with green tea and are there any side effects for those that have taken it? thx!
Hey Anda,

I'm not too sure about all the studies about Green Tea specifically, but we did just post an article on TeaMuse (https://www.teamuse.com/article_200102.html) that discusses teas for Cardio... The author Natasha Nesic is writing a whole series on Tea for Fitness. Wish I could have been of more help!

Mar 24th 20 12:03 pm

Re: Green tea...it promotes weight loss??

by zeldaella » Mar 24th 20 12:03 pm

Yes, green tea can help you lose the weight but you have to be persistent. one more thing, drinking a lot of tea is not necessarily good for health, do not drink too much