Did you skip tea because of old leaves in your teapot and you're too lazy to clean it?

Quite often.
4%
Sometimes.
14%
Really rare.
7%
At least once.
7%
Never, NEVER!
50%
I stood up and prepared more tea.
14%
I was too lazy to get up.
4%

Total votes: 28

Jan 29th, '12, 10:51
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Did you skip tea because of need to clean your teapot?

by Chip » Jan 29th, '12, 10:51

Xell wrote:One accident that happened at the beginning of my tea addiction always keeps me cleaning teapots at least in evening. I will have nightmares otherwise :D I forgot about used leaves in big kyusu when it was quite hot for many days... you can imagine the rest :twisted:
:shock: I am trying not to imagine!!!!!!!

I am mold phobic, gives me the willies ... so I avoid this scenerio at all cost.

Jan 29th, '12, 12:02
Scrolling: scrolling

by Proinsias » Jan 29th, '12, 12:02

I've only got one pot I use for Japanese green, if I can't be bothered cleaning it out to start again I'll just keep brewing with boiling water, sweet water go! If I'm leaving it overnight I usually fill it with boiling water. If I don't get around to cleaning it out the next day, I'll drain it and refill with boiling water until I do feel the urge to clean it.

Jan 29th, '12, 12:11

by JRS22 » Jan 29th, '12, 12:11

I just rushed over to the tea cabinet to make sure that I hadn't left Puerh in my yixing pots!

I have 4 gaiwans so there's always a clean one on hand to steep some Chinese greens, so I never have to skip tea because I don't want to clean my teaware. The same is true of food, but only because I live in a city with lots of delivery options.

+ Post Reply