My favorite organic green teas at the moment

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Nov 25th, '17, 23:11

Re: My favorite organic green teas at the moment

by CWarren » Nov 25th, '17, 23:11

dzamb wrote: I'd like to think that out of all the teas, green tea is my first choice. I came across a brand called Elixir tea and I've been pretty happy with the results of the taste and how it makes my body feel afterwards. I've tried the organic jasmine green tea, organic wild harvested green tea, BUT my favorite is the organic green tea with organic rose petals, if you are a green tea lover like me you MUST try that one! You can check them out here

http://elixit-tea
Hope you’re getting paid well to spam all these chats. :lol:

Nov 26th, '17, 04:55

by CWarren » Nov 26th, '17, 04:55

dzamb wrote:
CWarren wrote:
dzamb wrote: I'd like to think that out of all the teas, green tea is my first choice. I came across a brand called Elixir tea and I've been pretty happy with the results of the taste and how it makes my body feel afterwards. I've tried the organic jasmine green tea, organic wild harvested green tea, BUT my favorite is the organic green tea with organic rose petals, if you are a green tea lover like me you MUST try that one! You can check them out here

http://elixit-tea
Hope you’re getting paid well to spam all these chats. :lol:
You're really annoying, I'm here just like everyone else to discuss and learn about new teas. Only difference is I provide where they can get them?? Leave me alone.
The fact is that you have yet to share anything on this forum other than advertising for elixir. You created an account for the sole purpose of advertising and it’s obvious to anyone here who reads your posts. There hasn’t been one post of yours that’s not advertised the same site. You’ve yet to show any sign of real discussion or need for learning. In fact you’ve replied to posts with your “spam” that were in no way related to the topic at hand. Be thankful there are no moderators here that care about your behavior. Maybe you can suggest other sites where you suggest good tea or do you only “do business” with the one? Anyway as requested I’ll leave you alone to you and your spam. I’m sure the folks here with years of tea knowledge including where to buy quality tea and teaware will be astonished by your links. Take care... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 26th, '17, 10:49
Vendor Member

by ethan » Nov 26th, '17, 10:49

As CWarren says, there is a difference between being a member/vendor who contributes more to Teachat than promotion of teas and someone who is pushing teas.....

Anyway, I can tell you from experience that there is not much $ to be had here even if you are more than a tout for your own business or someone else's. dzamb, you are wasting your time as well as others' time. Cheers

Nov 27th, '17, 00:36

by Bok » Nov 27th, '17, 00:36

Funny thing, there is another company by the same name selling tea just across the channel – and the packaging looks much better! https://elixirtea.eu/#home

As opposed to selling teas out of what looks like an Argos Model kitchen, hahaha :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply