Tea Urchin

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Nov 11th, '17, 13:01

Tea Urchin

by bagua7 » Nov 11th, '17, 13:01

I purchased one raw puerh cake on November 5 and haven't heard from them. I find it unusual because I have purchased several cakes from them in the past, but this time they aren't replying to my requests about giving me an order update nor any emails being sent providing me with details about my purchase and the status of my order. Nothing at all.

I hope I don't have to contact PayPal and initiate a case against them.

Anyone else?

Nov 11th, '17, 14:41

Re: Tea Urchin

by LouPepe » Nov 11th, '17, 14:41

Give them some time. My last order was similar, although if I do recall I believe I did get an order confirmation email. But I emailed them for a tracking number and didn’t get a response for about 5 days. And the teas were not shipped till the day they responded. The order before that was of similar fashion.

My belief is they just don’t get as many sales anymore and get caught up with other business. Although I hope they do get with it because without good customer service you lose most potential business altogether.

Nov 11th, '17, 23:56

by bagua7 » Nov 11th, '17, 23:56

Thanks for your quick reply. :)

Yes, same here past purchasesconfirmation email straight away but not this time. It's a shame since this vendor sells really good puerh. But sadly after this experience there will be no more. :(

I'll give them two more days though.

Nov 14th, '17, 16:28

by bagua7 » Nov 14th, '17, 16:28

They finally sent me an email letting me know about my order being shipped.

I wish them the best because they are a good vendor despite this hiccup.

+ Post Reply