Life in a Teacup?

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Oct 19th, '18, 20:26

Life in a Teacup?

by zhuangtea » Oct 19th, '18, 20:26

I’m looking for some very good quality and fresh Long Jing this year. I’ve heard the name being tossed around but their website never seems updated. I went there today to see a bunch of new harvest green teas, but no option to buy any of the long jings. Also, all the oolongs that I was interested in (Phoenix dancongs, Wuyi, Tieguanyin) are from many years ago. Anyone know if they’re still active? Are the green teas any good?

Nov 13th, '18, 07:11

Re: Life in a Teacup?

by foolishmortal » Nov 13th, '18, 07:11

I haven't ordered from them in a couple of years but their greens are excellent. Absolutely among the best. Well curated, excellent quality, and sometimes they find gems I'd never think to look for. I don't have as much cash to drop on non-wuyi tea as I once did or I'd order from them more often.

Nov 13th, '18, 10:16

by dizzo » Nov 13th, '18, 10:16

Ya, they are still around, but the long jing sells out pretty quick. You have to stay on top of it and pre order before they even get it. This year I got some from them, seven cups, and postcard teas. I cant decide which is best, and the other 2 are still in stock.

Nov 17th, '18, 00:19

by himitsu~ » Nov 17th, '18, 00:19

look around on their website for the mailing list. if not, send them a message and ask to be added so you don't miss out on the pre-order.

+ Post Reply