NEW! Official (All Other) GREEN Tea Vendor Guide

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Apr 24th, '18, 05:17

Re: NEW! Official (All Other) GREEN Tea Vendor Guide

by 12Tea » Apr 24th, '18, 05:17

Definitely recommend Teasenz. Their Mao Feng and Long Jing are amazing.

Feb 19th, '19, 15:51

by DBO1228 » Feb 19th, '19, 15:51

Chip wrote: Official (All Other) GREEN Tea Vendor Guide. Let's see what happens with this wild and crazy idea.

This will ultimately become a part of the Japanese Green Topic, but I wanted to give this a seperate topic initially since the Japanese topic has been up and running for a few weeks.

Your input as well as your nominations are welcomed. See http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11926 for guidelines for nominating as well as minimum vendor requirements, then post your nomination in this topic.

After posting your nomination(s), please PM me a link for each one!

Once nominated, I will endeavor to post the Vendor Topic along with a link below within 24 hours.

The approved nominations so far, alphabetically. CLICK on vendor name to proceed to Vendor's Topic:

Adagio
Andao Tea
Dragon Tea House
Norbu
Teance
TeaSpring
Yum tea

The nominations under consideration so far. Once confirmed, a topic for each approved nomination that meets the guidelines will be created.
Hou De
Jing Tea Shop
Imperial Tea Court
Seven Cups
Nothing But Tea

OK, let the nominations begin!
Hi, I'm a new member looking for advice on the best Chinese tea shop for green tea.

I see that Jing Tea Shop and Seven Cups were each nominated x4 and did not make it into the approved list, yet Adagio, TeaSpring, Dragon Tea House & Yum tea made it in with only 1 nomination each? I'm just confused here, and looking for some guidance on a good place to order from. Thank you.

Mar 1st, '19, 22:52

by Alucard » Mar 1st, '19, 22:52

DBO1228 wrote:
Chip wrote: Official (All Other) GREEN Tea Vendor Guide. Let's see what happens with this wild and crazy idea.

This will ultimately become a part of the Japanese Green Topic, but I wanted to give this a seperate topic initially since the Japanese topic has been up and running for a few weeks.

Your input as well as your nominations are welcomed. See http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11926 for guidelines for nominating as well as minimum vendor requirements, then post your nomination in this topic.

After posting your nomination(s), please PM me a link for each one!

Once nominated, I will endeavor to post the Vendor Topic along with a link below within 24 hours.

The approved nominations so far, alphabetically. CLICK on vendor name to proceed to Vendor's Topic:

Adagio
Andao Tea
Dragon Tea House
Norbu
Teance
TeaSpring
Yum tea

The nominations under consideration so far. Once confirmed, a topic for each approved nomination that meets the guidelines will be created.
Hou De
Jing Tea Shop
Imperial Tea Court
Seven Cups
Nothing But Tea

OK, let the nominations begin!
Hi, I'm a new member looking for advice on the best Chinese tea shop for green tea.

I see that Jing Tea Shop and Seven Cups were each nominated x4 and did not make it into the approved list, yet Adagio, TeaSpring, Dragon Tea House & Yum tea made it in with only 1 nomination each? I'm just confused here, and looking for some guidance on a good place to order from. Thank you.
Welcome! Also, I am not so sure this list is maintained anymore.

Apr 17th, '19, 18:25
Adagio

by michael » Apr 17th, '19, 18:25

Adagio Teas' new "masters" website focuses on premium teas, sourced directly from artisan farmers. The first tea to arrive is SHI FENG LONG JING. It is fresh from Zhejiang, China, among the first of the 2019 Dragonwell teas to arrive this year. If you had enjoyed a similar tea in the past, please email a copy of the purchase invoice to masters@adagio.com and we'll gladly provide you with a complimentary sample to compare and evaluate.

+ Post Reply