NEW! Official PU-ERH Tea Vendor Guide

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Jun 22nd, '16, 18:16

Re: NEW! Official PU-ERH Tea Vendor Guide

by Jiagulanfortwo » Jun 22nd, '16, 18:16

putibungsu wrote:I'd like to nominate Bana Tea Company.
I would like to second this nomination for Bana Tea Company. Although I may not have the 25 posts to qualify as a nominating member, I have been on the forum for a while, and I have personally purchased several teas from Bana. I find Linda (the owner) to always be pleasant and honest in her answers. And the quality of tea provided by Bana always surpasses expectations.

Feb 23rd, '17, 02:20

by Rui » Feb 23rd, '17, 02:20

Jiagulanfortwo wrote:
putibungsu wrote:I'd like to nominate Bana Tea Company.
I would like to second this nomination for Bana Tea Company. Although I may not have the 25 posts to qualify as a nominating member, I have been on the forum for a while, and I have personally purchased several teas from Bana. I find Linda (the owner) to always be pleasant and honest in her answers. And the quality of tea provided by Bana always surpasses expectations.
On my side I too have purchased teas from Bana Tea Company and Linda Louie is a pleasure to deal with. Both teas bought were also of an excellent quality.

Feb 24th, '17, 10:05

by domul » Feb 24th, '17, 10:05

Hi,

I second Hojo !

And I'd propose bannacha / farmer-leaf

Two websites, same guy. Young frenchman who married a tea farmer, and together they make some good stuff ;-)

+ Post Reply