Vendor from China

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Sep 18th, '17, 07:19

Vendor from China

by thunderpanths » Sep 18th, '17, 07:19

Do you know any vendor from China that sell good quality teas with international shipping? I heard of TeaVivre, Yunnan Sourcing & Dragon Tea Shop.

I ordered some Tea from Dragon Tea Shop recently. The price is good but some tea that I bought are medium to low quality.

Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Sep 18th, '17, 12:31

Re: Vendor from China

by kyarazen » Sep 18th, '17, 12:31

thunderpanths wrote: Do you know any vendor from China that sell good quality teas with international shipping? I heard of TeaVivre, Yunnan Sourcing & Dragon Tea Shop.

I ordered some Tea from Dragon Tea Shop recently. The price is good but some tea that I bought are medium to low quality.

Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk
chawang tea shop!

Oct 6th, '17, 16:04

by absence » Oct 6th, '17, 16:04

I'm also interested in this! Been quite happy with Yunnan Sourcing, but am currently looking for mid-to-high grades of black qimen tea.

Oct 8th, '17, 09:15

by Frisbeehead » Oct 8th, '17, 09:15

absence wrote: I'm also interested in this! Been quite happy with Yunnan Sourcing, but am currently looking for mid-to-high grades of black qimen tea.
I've ordered Jing Tea Shop's Keemun gift grade before and I liked it, though I have not tried other Keemuns to compare it to. Though JTS' teas in general are pretty solid.

Looks like Tea Hong has a couple too. I like their oolongs and green teas, but haven't tried any of their red teas so can't speak for those.

+ Post Reply