JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!


User avatar
Feb 13th, '17, 04:36
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Feb 13th, '17, 04:36

Got interviewed by a postgrad journalism student about my Tea Life :)

https://youtu.be/mK6y2FH7KOw

User avatar
Feb 26th, '17, 04:05
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Feb 26th, '17, 04:05

15% off sitewide from now through March 5th! No coupon code needed! I'm on vacation in England and Egypt and all orders will ship when I return!

User avatar
Mar 22nd, '17, 15:13
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Mar 22nd, '17, 15:13

18% off Spring Sale! From now until April 15th. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
Please note shipping may take a few weeks as I am in the process of moving home, and then we're off to Tokyo for my mother's 67th birthday! Two lovely ripe pu erh cakes added in the last few days, and lots more to come!

User avatar
Apr 22nd, '17, 00:55
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Apr 22nd, '17, 00:55

15% off thorugh the weekend with purchases over HK$800! Thanks to everyone who availed of the previous sale!

User avatar
Apr 22nd, '17, 01:01
Posts: 813
Joined: Nov 13th, '12, 13:49
Location: santa monica, california, usa
Contact: victoria3

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by victoria3 » Apr 22nd, '17, 01:01

jayinhk wrote: I've officially started a company for this enterprise and I'm looking at warehouses today. I have some good tea up, with much more to come! Please check out the site at TeaLifeHK.com! Suggestions more than welcome and let me know if there is anything in particular you're looking for!

Jay

Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TeaLifeHK/
Hi Jay, Can you link to your company website? both here and on your Profile page :D

User avatar
Apr 22nd, '17, 01:11
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Apr 22nd, '17, 01:11

victoria3 wrote:
jayinhk wrote: I've officially started a company for this enterprise and I'm looking at warehouses today. I have some good tea up, with much more to come! Please check out the site at TeaLifeHK.com! Suggestions more than welcome and let me know if there is anything in particular you're looking for!

Jay

Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TeaLifeHK/
Hi Jay, Can you link to your company website? both here and on your Profile page :D
Hey Victoria! Hmmm, there should be a link on Facebook--thanks for the heads up! I'll have to look into that. :) My site is at http://tealife.hk / http://www.tealifehk.com

User avatar
Apr 22nd, '17, 01:19
Posts: 813
Joined: Nov 13th, '12, 13:49
Location: santa monica, california, usa
Contact: victoria3

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by victoria3 » Apr 22nd, '17, 01:19

jayinhk wrote:
victoria3 wrote:
jayinhk wrote: I've officially started a company for this enterprise and I'm looking at warehouses today. I have some good tea up, with much more to come! Please check out the site at TeaLifeHK.com! Suggestions more than welcome and let me know if there is anything in particular you're looking for!
Jay
Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TeaLifeHK/
Hi Jay, Can you link to your company website? both here and on your Profile page :D
Hey Victoria! Hmmm, there should be a link on Facebook--thanks for the heads up! I'll have to look into that. :) My site is at http://tealife.hk / http://www.tealifehk.com
Hi Jay, Can you also add this on your Profile page? You know when I click on your name in teachat a page comes up with your info :D every once in a while I'm curious wanting to stick my toes into Chinese teas.
p.s. your 100% humidity is the ying of our yang here in 0% humidity in Southern California :)

User avatar
Apr 22nd, '17, 06:48
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Apr 22nd, '17, 06:48

victoria3 wrote:
jayinhk wrote:
victoria3 wrote:
jayinhk wrote: I've officially started a company for this enterprise and I'm looking at warehouses today. I have some good tea up, with much more to come! Please check out the site at TeaLifeHK.com! Suggestions more than welcome and let me know if there is anything in particular you're looking for!
Jay
Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TeaLifeHK/
Hi Jay, Can you link to your company website? both here and on your Profile page :D
Hey Victoria! Hmmm, there should be a link on Facebook--thanks for the heads up! I'll have to look into that. :) My site is at http://tealife.hk / http://www.tealifehk.com
Hi Jay, Can you also add this on your Profile page? You know when I click on your name in teachat a page comes up with your info :D every once in a while I'm curious wanting to stick my toes into Chinese teas.
p.s. your 100% humidity is the ying of our yang here in 0% humidity in Southern California :)
Excellent suggestion Victoria! Thanks! I've added the URL to my profile on here. :) We get a few weeks a year of SoCal like weather at most; it's in the 90% humidity range right now after some seriously heavy rain over the last few days!

User avatar
May 7th, '17, 11:05
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » May 7th, '17, 11:05

15% off sitewide from Monday, 8th May to Monday, 15th May (Hong Kong time). This means the sale starts and ends at 12:00pm EST on Sunday the 7th to Sunday the 14th! No code needed.

I've added some new Yixing teapots and several teas to the site. The 50% offer on Vietnamese greens still applies and can be stacked with the discount: just use code "Ziggy" at checkout!

http://tealife.hk

User avatar
May 24th, '17, 21:57
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » May 24th, '17, 21:57

First Anniversary Sale! June 1st marks the start of my second year in business. 18% off sitewide until June 2nd (inclusive)! No code needed. Thanks to everyone who has bought from TeaLife in the last year!

The 50% offer on Vietnamese greens is still available with code "ziggy" and the code can be stacked with the 18% off discount!

User avatar
Aug 1st, '17, 12:35
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Aug 1st, '17, 12:35

Hi TeaChatters! I was out of town for much of July due to my mother having a fall and breaking both bones in her lower leg--I'm finally home!

It's time for another sale! The First Anniversary sale resulted in an overwhelming amount of sales volume (thank you)! It kept us very busy for several weeks, and great Hong Kong teas went to countries I hadn't yet shipped to!

The 15% discount is in effect and applies to all orders through August 8th. This is a great chance to try out new teas (especially if you haven't tried our teas before), or stock up on favorites! :)

http://TeaLife.HK

User avatar
Oct 1st, '17, 05:17
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Oct 1st, '17, 05:17

Hey all! This week is Golden Week in China! Golden Week is a nationwide holiday during which everyone goes shopping and travels around the country (and often outside it as well)! This is also a good time for retailers across the country to have a sale, and I'm offering 18% off this week. I'm adding some Guangdong dry storage sheng to the site right now, including a very interesting 2007 CNNP remake of the 88 Qingbing that I really like.

The discount applies sitewide and runs through next Sunday: just use code "Special18" at checkout!

User avatar
Oct 25th, '17, 11:57
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Oct 25th, '17, 11:57

Hi TeaChat! As some of you may know, I'm in sunny Barcelona until the 2nd of November. 18% off until then: just enter code "Special18" at checkout! All orders will ship after my return! It's definitely not too early to get in orders for Christmas as I expect many of us tea vendors will be very busy in the weeks to come! Thanks for all the support this year!

User avatar
Nov 24th, '17, 05:53
Vendor Member
Posts: 3078
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 08:12
Location: Hong Kong
Contact: jayinhk

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by jayinhk » Nov 24th, '17, 05:53

18% off sale in effect from today through Cyber Monday! No code needed at checkout! :)

+ Post Reply