Where to buy Tea?

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

May 8th, '15, 18:58

Where to buy Tea?

by ladybridge » May 8th, '15, 18:58

If one is starting there own tea business to sell tea. Where can a business owner buy tea in bulk like from a warehouse? Coffee has coffee warehouses and can be bought per 60kg bags. Where can someone buy a large bulk tea?

Oct 12th, '17, 05:56

Re: Where to buy Tea?

by ginagreen » Oct 12th, '17, 05:56

ladybridge wrote: If one is starting there own tea business to sell tea. Where can a business owner buy tea in bulk like from a warehouse? Coffee has coffee warehouses and can be bought per 60kg bags. Where can someone buy a large bulk tea?
Maybe you could have a look at www.per-tea.com
We are the Chinese supplier, you could find the best Chinese tea here.

Oct 12th, '17, 15:27

by Yatra Tea Co » Oct 12th, '17, 15:27

ladybridge wrote: If one is starting there own tea business to sell tea. Where can a business owner buy tea in bulk like from a warehouse? Coffee has coffee warehouses and can be bought per 60kg bags. Where can someone buy a large bulk tea?
Pretty long delay in responding, so not sure if you still have a need. If you are interested in teas from India or Nepal, I may be able to help, since I source directly from producers. My focus is on premium, single origin teas. If you have a need, send me a PM and we can talk. Good luck with setting up your biz. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

Oct 13th, '17, 03:35

by cre8ivemedia » Oct 13th, '17, 03:35

We're a Family owned Tea store where you can find some of the world’s BEST LOOSE LEAF TEA and Organic Herbal Tea blends and we do cater to wholesale/bulk tea orders.
Have a look at our website: Buy tea online

+ Post Reply