YiwuMountainTea.com

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

Oct 25th, '17, 23:28

YiwuMountainTea.com

by philiplee » Oct 25th, '17, 23:28

Hi - I'd like to introduce our website focusing purely on Yiwu Puer tea. Previously sourced only for the Chinese premium market, I've finally made some time to start sharing our teas to the western market. You can find out more on the About Us section of the website.

Soft opening with 25% sale on all items: www.yiwumountaintea.com

We thrive on customer interaction and have even invited our customers to travel to our home in Yiwu Gaoshan together. If you have any questions at all, please let us know.

Philip Lee & Li Guo Fen (please remember, she's the real boss! :D )

Nov 3rd, '17, 15:07

Re: YiwuMountainTea.com

by abnyc » Nov 3rd, '17, 15:07

philiplee wrote: Hi - I'd like to introduce our website focusing purely on Yiwu Puer tea. Previously sourced only for the Chinese premium market, I've finally made some time to start sharing our teas to the western market. You can find out more on the About Us section of the website.

We thrive on customer interaction and have even invited our customers to travel to our home in Yiwu Gaoshan together. If you have any questions at all, please let us know.

Will you be sourcing any YiWu hongcha? Either loose or cakes. It's very hard to find any here in the west, and since you're located in Gaoshan maybe you know where the good stuff is hiding!

Nov 3rd, '17, 23:06

by philiplee » Nov 3rd, '17, 23:06

abnyc wrote:
philiplee wrote: Hi - I'd like to introduce our website focusing purely on Yiwu Puer tea. Previously sourced only for the Chinese premium market, I've finally made some time to start sharing our teas to the western market. You can find out more on the About Us section of the website.

Will you be sourcing any YiWu hongcha? Either loose or cakes. It's very hard to find any here in the west, and since you're located in Gaoshan maybe you know where the good stuff is hiding!
Actually, we already have Yiwu Hongcha! As with a lot of our products, we'll be putting it up later as our website is in the process of being built. I'm currently a one-man show at the moment so there may be a bit of a delay.

Nov 3rd, '17, 23:31

by philiplee » Nov 3rd, '17, 23:31

abnyc wrote:

Hi, we will be updating the website regularly and probably next week you'll be able to see Black tea from Yiwu. Please bookmark our website and check back soon for updates!

Nov 10th, '17, 04:31

by John Sung » Nov 10th, '17, 04:31

philiplee wrote:
abnyc wrote:

Is the black tealeaves is the same tealeaves as those in Puer tea?

Hi, we will be updating the website regularly and probably next week you'll be able to see Black tea from Yiwu. Please bookmark our website and check back soon for updates!

Nov 10th, '17, 06:51

by philiplee » Nov 10th, '17, 06:51

John Sung wrote:
philiplee wrote:
abnyc wrote:

Hi John Sung,

Yes, the tea leaves are the same base leaves used in Yiwu for making Puer tea. :)

Phil

Nov 13th, '17, 05:05

by philiplee » Nov 13th, '17, 05:05

Good news if you like super fresh teas – the first batch of Autumn teas have now been updated!

25% off sale continues until the website has all stock uploaded.
Subscribe at the bottom of the page to get the extra 10% off coupon code!

Phil
www.yiwumountaintea.com

Nov 21st, '17, 05:10

by John Sung » Nov 21st, '17, 05:10

philiplee wrote:
John Sung wrote:
philiplee wrote:
abnyc wrote:

Hi John Sung,

Yes, the tea leaves are the same base leaves used in Yiwu for making Puer tea. :)

Phil
Thank you Phil

Dec 22nd, '17, 00:58

by philiplee » Dec 22nd, '17, 00:58

Shipping rates updated for ePacket countries now - should be more accurate compared to actual cost.

Thanks,
Phil

+ Post Reply