JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

Jan 11th, '18, 09:53

Re: JayinHK: TeaLifeHK.com Is Now Up!

by drhakenbush » Jan 11th, '18, 09:53

Been looking around where to buy some proper tea for a while. Thought I'd give you a try! Look forward to trying them.

Jan 11th, '18, 16:03
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Jan 11th, '18, 16:03

drhakenbush wrote: Been looking around where to buy some proper tea for a while. Thought I'd give you a try! Look forward to trying them.
Thank you! Much appreciated! :)

Jan 16th, '18, 22:12
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Jan 16th, '18, 22:12

18% off January sale now in effect! Applies sitewide through January 28th! I will be out of town until the 28th, so all orders will ship upon my return.

Feb 11th, '18, 01:24
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Feb 11th, '18, 01:24

18% off Chinese New Year Sale now in effect! This sale will run through March 1st. While China is shut down for a month, I took my break early and I will be working through Chinese New Year! Lots of great tea and teaware will be going up in the weeks to come!

I will be including Chinese New Year decorations (while stocks last) and everyone making a purchase will receive two or more free samples!

Please note there may be shipping delays due to public holidays and because some of my suppliers are on holiday until early March!

Feb 27th, '18, 06:31
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Feb 27th, '18, 06:31

The sale is still in effect for a few days! Thank you for all your support! It's been a great start to The Year of the Dog! I just added this lovely ripe pu erh to the site:

https://www.tealifehk.com/products/2006 ... -brick-50g

Mar 15th, '18, 01:41
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Mar 15th, '18, 01:41

The 18% off Easter sale is now in effect through April 1st!

Hong Kong is one of two Chinese Special Administrative Regions that still has statutory holidays for Easter. Growing up in colonial Hong Kong in the British education system, Easter was very much a part of our lives. I decided to have an Easter sale to celebrate our unique history! The discount applies sitewide, and no code is needed at checkout!

Apr 4th, '18, 10:27
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Apr 4th, '18, 10:27

Running an 18% off promotion on all green teas for QingMing (April 5th)! I have two certified organic Mingqian greens up. All orders will ship after the 11th of April! No code needed and the discount will show at checkout!

Thanks to anyone who purchased during the last sale! I am still catching up with orders since it was the highest order volume during a sale yet!

https://www.tealifehk.com/categories/green-tea

May 14th, '18, 22:15
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » May 14th, '18, 22:15

June 1st is the Second Anniversary for TeaLife Hong Kong. Thank you all for your continued support and appreciation over the last two years! It's been a heck of a ride and I've learnt a lot more about tea than I thought I would!

To celebrate this milestone, I'm offering 18% off sitewide through June 1st! No code is needed and there is no order minimum. I've added a lot more tea and teaware over the last month, and I have a lot more coming in the weeks to come!

Please note packaging and shipping may take one to two weeks! TeaLife Hong Kong is a one-man show and I only have a few hours of part-time help a week from my lovely assistant (and best friend) Ophelia. I don't yet make enough to take on more people to help with packaging, but I hope to in the year to come (if all goes well)!

Thank you again for your support and I hope you enjoy my teas as much as I do!

Also please check out the June edition of Airbnb Magazine if you get a chance! I joined Max Falkowitz for dim sum during his visit to Hong Kong and there are photographs of the dim sum, tea (and me) in the article! :)

May 19th, '18, 23:43
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » May 19th, '18, 23:43

Please note that this may be the last sale I do: TeaLife HK isn’t generating enough revenue for me to cover my expenses, so I will be looking for a full-time job next month. Thanks to everyone who purchased over the last two years! The site will stay up, but it’s probable that it will be strictly a part-time thing after this sale is over.

Jun 16th, '18, 15:31
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Jun 16th, '18, 15:31

Time for another sale! 18% off through July 1st. Please note it may take 2-3 weeks to ship your order at this time as I'm packaging everything myself! Those of you who have purchased from me know I do my best to protect your tea in transit. Good tea is worth the extra care (and the wait)! :)

Jul 4th, '18, 01:31
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Jul 4th, '18, 01:31

I am running a sale through the whole of July: I'm looking for full-time employment, but haven't even heard back yet, so I have no choice but to run another sale since TeaLife is my sole source of income! I wish I had enough sales volume to sustain myself with this business. I'm going to put in everything I've got in July before my savings run out!

18% off sitewide, and everyone gets at least one free sample! Lots of great stuff coming up. No code needed at checkout.

Aug 5th, '18, 10:20
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Aug 5th, '18, 10:20

Hey TeaChat!

An 18% off Typhoon Season sale at TeaLife Hong Kong is running through August and September.

Lots of great new stuff added and lots to come! Please do give me a try if you haven't already: I offer a lot of carefully curated teas that aren't available anywhere else online! Thanks to everyone who's purchased over the last two years!

Aug 22nd, '18, 15:55
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Aug 22nd, '18, 15:55

I joined the very talented Max Falkowitz for dim sum here in Hong Kong earlier this year. Check out his excellent article on the Hong Kong dim sum scene!

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... gazine.pdf

Nov 23rd, '18, 06:24
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Nov 23rd, '18, 06:24

Hey TeaChatters!! I’m offering 10% off through the weekend (Black Friday through Cyber Monday) and 18% off on clay teapots. If you’d like to purchase a teapot, please let me know as I’ll have to refund the extra 8% manually. Have a great holiday weekend!

Dec 4th, '18, 20:10
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Dec 4th, '18, 20:10

18% off through Boxing Day (December 26th)! Discount applies sitewide. Use code ‘DECEMBER’ at checkout. I recently added several new teas, and will be adding more in the weeks and months to come! Thanks to everyone who purchased this year! I wasn’t planning on doing another 18% off sale, but bills need paying!

+ Post Reply