ChaCeremony: Experience and Explore WuyiShan Tea

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

Sep 4th, '17, 20:58

ChaCeremony: Experience and Explore WuyiShan Tea

by MarcusReed » Sep 4th, '17, 20:58

Hello,

I aim to open up to more here at TeaChat and share tea experiences.
Here's a little background about myself, my company, and my partners in China.

IMG_6812.JPG-1.jpeg
IMG_6812.JPG-1.jpeg (56 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
IMG_6811.JPG-1.jpeg
IMG_6811.JPG-1.jpeg (35.25 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
IMG_6813.JPG-1.jpeg
IMG_6813.JPG-1.jpeg (38.14 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Chen JinMing from Fog Mountain Tea is the tea master behind production of our Yan Cha oolong and Black teas. Chen JinMing has been involved with production and harvest of the 17 acre farm for about 30 years.
Using traditional techniques such as charcoal roasting, hand harvesting, and skilled labor these are some of the many factors that go into producing our quality teas. The production of roasted oolong tea such as Yan Cha require specific roasting and resting periods not to forget careful tasting and brewing to make sure the tea is produced up to standard.
My partners use these time honored methods along with precise and skillful techniques to bring forth a flavor is true to what I have learned to be a superior grade tea.

Here Is Chen JinMing preparing GongFuCha ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-oJCyDNt6c

Our tea has been reviewed by those over at TeaDB and other friends/customers on instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBO1SQAn9k

I open up this merchant forum as a place to discuss and share experiences with all who are willing to join.

Visit us at ChaCeremony.com
:D

Oct 24th, '17, 15:59

Re: ChaCeremony: Experience and Explore WuyiShan Tea

by VanFersen » Oct 24th, '17, 15:59

His Wuyi Oolongs are highly recommendable! I got a wide experience with Wuyi Oolongs from really high class stuff to low budget ones - Marcus got really a feeling and sense for the great stuff. It tested a handful of his roasted Oolongs and each and everyone was amazing in its own way.

+ Post Reply