Broken Links, Deleted Archives & Search Engine Problems

Miscellaneous Discussion. Any topics that don't fit in other areas of the forum.

Nov 10th, '17, 23:01
Vendor Member

Re: Broken Links, Deleted Archives & Search Engine Problems

by ethan » Nov 10th, '17, 23:01

Ferg, From Adagio's perspective, I don't know how much time I'd want an employee to spend on the site. Lots of noobs asking ?s that people take time to consider and answer seriously; then, it seems as if the responses were a waste of time. Are we here to just to say, "I like this tea, " or "Look at this photo of my pot>"?

Anyway, keen observaton on your part. Cheers

Nov 11th, '17, 15:01

by Ferg » Nov 11th, '17, 15:01

Hey Ethan. I agree with you. I was merely trying to convey that you would think the moderator of a forum such as this would be a more active participant. At the very least, log on once a month to ensure things are running smoothly, address peoples concerns, etc. That doesn't appear to be the case here. Anywho, I'm no longer active myself here these days, so I'll leave it at that. Cheers,

Nov 14th, '17, 17:03
Scrolling: scrolling

by Mrs. Chip » Nov 14th, '17, 17:03

Ferg wrote: Hey Ethan. I agree with you. I was merely trying to convey that you would think the moderator of a forum such as this would be a more active participant. At the very least, log on once a month to ensure things are running smoothly, address peoples concerns, etc. That doesn't appear to be the case here. Anywho, I'm no longer active myself here these days, so I'll leave it at that. Cheers,
FWI, I heard from a very reliable source, Steve@Adagio walked out on Adagio without notice soon after his last post.

Nov 14th, '17, 20:17

by Ferg » Nov 14th, '17, 20:17

Mrs. Chip wrote:
FWI, I heard from a very reliable source, Steve@Adagio walked out on Adagio without notice soon after his last post.
Doesn't seem all too surprising, given the inactivity. But without notice...seems similar to how they conducted themselves towards Chip. Must be the way they do business. So now they're rocking no mod?

Jun 18th, '18, 15:48

by victoria3 » Jun 18th, '18, 15:48

Post deletions in a forum is a very serious topic. Member have invested a lot of time posting and sharing on this forum for over a decade. I’m sadend to see TeaChat admin relegate it to the dark corners of ‘potpourri and everything else’. What does the current moderator think?

Jun 19th, '18, 00:12
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 19th, '18, 00:12

Dear victoria3,

I'd recommend you reading our Terms of use.
Please feel free to contact me if you need (or want to offer?) any help.

I'm closing this thread as obsoleted.

Cheers!

victoria3 wrote: Post deletions in a forum is a very serious topic. Member have invested a lot of time posting and sharing on this forum for over a decade. I’m sadend to see TeaChat admin relegate it to the dark corners of ‘potpourri and everything else’. What does the current moderator think?