New Look, Work in Progress...

Miscellaneous Discussion. Any topics that don't fit in other areas of the forum.

User avatar
Jun 30th 17 10:10 am
Posts: 541
Joined: Aug 19th 15 11:03 am
Location: on the road

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by kuánglóng » Jun 30th 17 10:10 am

victoria3 wrote: These past several days teachat was not available. Anyone know what happened? Very weird.
Yeah ... I actually had some light withdrawal symptoms :lol:

User avatar
Jun 30th 17 12:28 pm
Posts: 1254
Joined: Nov 7th 07 5:23 pm

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by JRS22 » Jun 30th 17 12:28 pm

kuánglóng wrote:
victoria3 wrote: These past several days teachat was not available. Anyone know what happened? Very weird.
Yeah ... I actually had some light withdrawal symptoms :lol:
It was especially difficult for me because I've been restricted to chamomile for a few days. When that happens I like to drink real tea vicariously on teachat.

User avatar
Jun 30th 17 4:57 pm
Vendor Member
Posts: 3131
Joined: Aug 28th 12 12:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by jayinhk » Jun 30th 17 4:57 pm

JRS22 wrote:
kuánglóng wrote:
victoria3 wrote: These past several days teachat was not available. Anyone know what happened? Very weird.
Yeah ... I actually had some light withdrawal symptoms :lol:
It was especially difficult for me because I've been restricted to chamomile for a few days. When that happens I like to drink real tea vicariously on teachat.
Why just chamomile?

I took a tea break for a few days and slept A LOT. Back on the tea now and I'm loving it. :D

User avatar
Jun 30th 17 8:07 pm
Posts: 814
Joined: Nov 13th 12 6:49 pm
Location: santa monica, california, usa

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by victoria3 » Jun 30th 17 8:07 pm

I think these site shutdowns should be announced, beforehand, as a curtesy.

User avatar
Jul 1st 17 1:45 pm
Posts: 1254
Joined: Nov 7th 07 5:23 pm

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by JRS22 » Jul 1st 17 1:45 pm

jayinhk wrote:
JRS22 wrote:
kuánglóng wrote:
victoria3 wrote: These past several days teachat was not available. Anyone know what happened? Very weird.
Yeah ... I actually had some light withdrawal symptoms :lol:
It was especially difficult for me because I've been restricted to chamomile for a few days. When that happens I like to drink real tea vicariously on teachat.
Why just chamomile?

I took a tea break for a few days and slept A LOT. Back on the tea now and I'm loving it. :D
Tummy troubles. Green teas don't affect my sleep. Yancha may, but it's worth it!

Jul 1st 17 2:02 pm
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 4th 14 9:43 am

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by Bok » Jul 1st 17 2:02 pm

victoria3 wrote: I think these site shutdowns should be announced, beforehand, as a curtesy.
I think it is not intentional, just crap IT.

User avatar
Jul 2nd 17 5:17 pm
Vendor Member
Posts: 3131
Joined: Aug 28th 12 12:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by jayinhk » Jul 2nd 17 5:17 pm

JRS22 wrote:
jayinhk wrote:
JRS22 wrote:
kuánglóng wrote:
victoria3 wrote: These past several days teachat was not available. Anyone know what happened? Very weird.
Yeah ... I actually had some light withdrawal symptoms :lol:
It was especially difficult for me because I've been restricted to chamomile for a few days. When that happens I like to drink real tea vicariously on teachat.
Why just chamomile?

I took a tea break for a few days and slept A LOT. Back on the tea now and I'm loving it. :D
Tummy troubles. Green teas don't affect my sleep. Yancha may, but it's worth it!
Interesting that green teas don't affect your sleep...I think it's an EGCG/L-theanine thing, or just a whole blend of cool stuff that you only find in fresh tea.

Yancha and pu/hei cha definitely can keep me up, but nothing keeps me up like gaoshan! I think it's because I really like brewing gaoshan strong to increase the depth of flavor and the complexity.

I like pu and hei cha when my tummy's upset, especially aged stuff.

User avatar
Jul 8th 17 12:16 am
Posts: 814
Joined: Nov 13th 12 6:49 pm
Location: santa monica, california, usa

Re: New Look, Work in Progress...

by victoria3 » Jul 8th 17 12:16 am

Whatever is going on here with updates etc. is not beneficial to collegial exchange.