Activation emails

Forum problem solving, rules, contact information

Jan 10th, '17, 21:47
Vendor Member

Activation emails

by jayinhk » Jan 10th, '17, 21:47

Hi Chip et al,

I've had a few people message me on Reddit asking when they're going to receive their activation e-mails. They'd like to join up here, but said they've been waiting for quite a while!

Jan 16th, '17, 09:51
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Activation emails

by Chip » Jan 16th, '17, 09:51

jayinhk wrote:Hi Chip et al,

I've had a few people message me on Reddit asking when they're going to receive their activation e-mails. They'd like to join up here, but said they've been waiting for quite a while!
Thank you for letting me know!

This was supposedly changed to a new automated format ... but not by my choosing. For years this was effectively done automatically and manually by me prior to the infamous update last year. And it worked very well. But the new auto activation extension appears to be an epic fail. :shock:

Anyone having a registration issue can email me at

teachat@adagio.com

and I will activate their account manually. I did begin to review all registrations once I realized that the new extension was not working properly. However, if a name looks ... suspicious, I do not activate it unless I hear from a human being asking for assistance.

They should definitely include their teachat username and if possible the email they used to register.

Best,
Chip

+ Post Reply