Tea Rap Video

Have a Tea Blog or Tea Vlog? Post a topic here.


User avatar
Sep 26th, '08, 10:20
Posts: 476
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 10:32
Location: dirty Jersey.
Contact: xine

Tea Rap Video

by xine » Sep 26th, '08, 10:20

Don't know if this has been mentioned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80lFVeeOCic

User avatar
Sep 26th, '08, 10:47
Posts: 8107
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Sep 26th, '08, 10:47

Thanks! I had not seen this one!

User avatar
Sep 26th, '08, 14:09
Posts: 112
Joined: Aug 12th, '08, 15:42
Location: Canada
Contact: Wosret

by Wosret » Sep 26th, '08, 14:09

Funny!

Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA

User avatar
Sep 26th, '08, 14:35
Posts: 3368
Joined: Feb 8th, '08, 02:10
Location: France

by olivierco » Sep 26th, '08, 14:35

Wosret wrote:Funny!

Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA
Yes this is the video with the famous "when I say OO you say long... when I say herbals you say no thanks"

User avatar
Sep 26th, '08, 16:03
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

by Chip » Sep 26th, '08, 16:03

olivierco wrote:
Wosret wrote:Funny!

Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA
Yes this is the video with the famous "when I say OO you say long... when I say herbals you say no thanks"
Never saw that one, Xine.

However this one occasionally just pops into my head, such as when I am making OO LONG, OO LONG. Heh, can't get that line to stop playing in my head. Today, as I made Wenshan Baozhong, that fit into the rap melody so well that now that keeps playing in my head.
When you say Wenshan,
I say Baozhong.

Wen
SHAN

Bao
ZHONG
Careful, 'tis contagious.

User avatar
Oct 16th, '08, 09:09
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 10th, '08, 12:07

calm-a-sutra

by cha cha cha » Oct 16th, '08, 09:09

not sure if this link has been posted either..

http://www.teausa.com/calmasutra/index.cfm

students made videos about the benefits of tea for a scholarship competition
they're all so well-made!

User avatar
Oct 16th, '08, 09:22
Posts: 8107
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Oct 16th, '08, 09:22

That was hysterical!

By the way, I love your avatar and your name, great!!
Why don't you introduce yourself under Introduction?
And come to TeaDay and tell us what is your cup!

According to forum rules newbies are not supposed to post links -
in case they are be found to be spammers -
So I'll repost for you:

http://www.teausa.com/calmasutra/index.cfm

:)

User avatar
Oct 16th, '08, 11:43
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

by Chip » Oct 16th, '08, 11:43

*turns other way on this one* Since this is not promoting a vendor, etc., we can let it go, an exception to the rule.

Nice link. There is a lifetime supply of videos there. I hope they leave it up for a while.

User avatar
Oct 16th, '08, 23:30
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 10th, '08, 12:07

by cha cha cha » Oct 16th, '08, 23:30

oops! didn't know newbies couldn't post links

so when do i reach non-newbie-dom? and what is Tea Day?

User avatar
Oct 16th, '08, 23:40
Posts: 8107
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Oct 16th, '08, 23:40

TeaDay is where we all stop by and chat about what is in our cups and vote for oolongs in the daily Poll, and enjoy the pictures members post!

Clicking below will take you there!

TeaDay

Forum rules are here:
http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?t=3032

User avatar
Oct 17th, '08, 07:44
Posts: 56
Joined: Sep 17th, '08, 12:45
Location: Upstate NY

by eor1122 » Oct 17th, '08, 07:44

Victoria wrote:TeaDay is where we all stop by and chat about what is in our cups and vote for oolongs in the daily Poll, and enjoy the pictures members post!

Clicking below will take you there!

TeaDay

Forum rules are here:
http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?t=3032
Victoria campaigning again?

Image


:wink:

User avatar
Oct 17th, '08, 09:26
Posts: 8107
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Oct 17th, '08, 09:26

eor1122 wrote: Victoria campaigning again?

Image
Oops, did I say vote for OOLONG???

Image

Did I do it again? Oops!!!

Eor you are a welcome addition to the campagin committee, hehehe!!
Thank you!

User avatar
Oct 17th, '08, 09:54
Posts: 56
Joined: Sep 17th, '08, 12:45
Location: Upstate NY

by eor1122 » Oct 17th, '08, 09:54

Victoria wrote:
eor1122 wrote: Victoria campaigning again?

Image
Oops, did I say vote for OOLONG???

Image

Did I do it again? Oops!!!

Eor you are a welcome addition to the campagin committee, hehehe!!
Thank you!
Finally a campaign that I can get behind!

User avatar
Oct 17th, '08, 10:26
Posts: 562
Joined: Oct 14th, '08, 03:54
Location: Cinnamon King of San Diego, Ca
Contact: Vulture

by Vulture » Oct 17th, '08, 10:26

eor1122 wrote:
Victoria wrote:
eor1122 wrote: Victoria campaigning again?

Image
Oops, did I say vote for OOLONG???

Image

Did I do it again? Oops!!!

Eor you are a welcome addition to the campagin committee, hehehe!!
Thank you!
Finally a campaign that I can get behind!
I am afraid of a depressed stuffed animal campaigning for anything really :wink:

+ Post Reply