Flavourful decaf herbals?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Oct 9th, '16, 05:27

Flavourful decaf herbals?

by VelociTea » Oct 9th, '16, 05:27

Hello everyone! :mrgreen:

I am in search of some tasty, decaf herbals I can sip on that won't keep me up all night..

Do you any of you have any experience with herbal teas that try to mimic food? I've always wanted to try some.. They sound quite tasty but I have a feeling they don't taste like the flavours they're trying to immitate. A couple fruity herbal infusions I ended up trying were disappointing. My local DavidsTea has a variety that all sound delicious.. Ex. Banana nut bread, Blueberry muffin, Granola crunch, Pumpkin spice, etc..

All responses are welcomed and appreciated and I look forward to hearing some of your suggestions! :D

Oct 12th, '16, 17:35

Re: Flavourful decaf herbals?

by pedant » Oct 12th, '16, 17:35

VelociTea wrote:Hello everyone! :mrgreen:

I am in search of some tasty, decaf herbals I can sip on that won't keep me up all night..

Do you any of you have any experience with herbal teas that try to mimic food? I've always wanted to try some.. They sound quite tasty but I have a feeling they don't taste like the flavours they're trying to immitate. A couple fruity herbal infusions I ended up trying were disappointing. My local DavidsTea has a variety that all sound delicious.. Ex. Banana nut bread, Blueberry muffin, Granola crunch, Pumpkin spice, etc..

All responses are welcomed and appreciated and I look forward to hearing some of your suggestions! :D
sometimes i drink this:
http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/pr ... roat-coat/
delicious licorice goodness.

+ Post Reply