Student project : Survey on herbal tea

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Mar 16th, '17, 07:02

Student project : Survey on herbal tea

by Noemie » Mar 16th, '17, 07:02

Hi my name is Noëmie and I am a student of the University of Poitiers in France. I am glad to be part of this community because I love tea and very happy to write my first topic!

So I am doing a mock market research on herbal tea consumption for my marketing class. My target market is English speaking countries.
To do so, I've prepared a survey to collect datas on herbal tea consumption. But please note that I will not be collecting personnal informations and that none of your responses will be disclosed and they will not be used to any commercial ends.

Here is the link to my survey :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... rm?c=0&w=1

Thank you for your help
Noëmie :D

Mar 16th, '17, 14:19

Re: Student project : Survey on herbal tea

by Bef » Mar 16th, '17, 14:19

Not sure if a lot of people ar into herbal tea here. You might get more responses on Steepster.

Mar 16th, '17, 14:29
Adagio
Scrolling: scrolling

by Emily@Adagio » Mar 16th, '17, 14:29

Noemie wrote: Hi my name is Noëmie and I am a student of the University of Poitiers in France. I am glad to be part of this community because I love tea and very happy to write my first topic!

So I am doing a mock market research on herbal tea consumption for my marketing class. My target market is English speaking countries.
To do so, I've prepared a survey to collect datas on herbal tea consumption. But please note that I will not be collecting personnal informations and that none of your responses will be disclosed and they will not be used to any commercial ends.

Thank you for your help
Hi, Noemie! You might want to post this in the Herbal Teas forum instead and see if you get more response.

Mar 16th, '17, 17:08

by Chip » Mar 16th, '17, 17:08

Emily@Adagio wrote:
Noemie wrote: Hi my name is Noëmie and I am a student of the University of Poitiers in France. I am glad to be part of this community because I love tea and very happy to write my first topic!

Thank you for your help
Hi, Noemie! You might want to post this in the Herbal Teas forum too and see if you get more response.
"Double or duplicate posts" are not permitted. Offending posts will be deleted per forum rules which can be found under TeaChat Announcements.

I am actually stretching the forum rules by allowing a new member to post a link. "Sorry, new members with less than 10 posts and less than 30 days membership shall not post links. This will be strictly enforced! This is spam prevention but also to prevent members from being exposed to viruses, etc."

Best,
Chip

Mar 17th, '17, 09:21
Adagio

by Emily@Adagio » Mar 17th, '17, 09:21

Chip wrote: "Double or duplicate posts" are not permitted. Offending posts will be deleted per forum rules which can be found under TeaChat Announcements.

I am actually stretching the forum rules by allowing a new member to post a link. "Sorry, new members with less than 10 posts and less than 30 days membership shall not post links. This will be strictly enforced! This is spam prevention but also to prevent members from being exposed to viruses, etc."

Best,
Chip
Thanks, Chip! Completely my mistake. I've edited my post to be more clear.

Mar 17th, '17, 11:07

by Chip » Mar 17th, '17, 11:07

... of course, I can simply move this topic to the herbal forum of teaChat. It is hard to say whether the OP will ever return to view this topic. Often it is a splash and dash. But I can leave a "shadow" under it's original location.

Mar 17th, '17, 11:12

by Chip » Mar 17th, '17, 11:12

I have moved this topic to the Herbal Tea forum of TeaChat. I have left a shadow under the original forum TeaChat Announcements.

+ Post Reply