You will fall in love with jasmine tea

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Sep 5th, '17, 21:09

Re: You will fall in love with jasmine tea

by Bok » Sep 5th, '17, 21:09

dizzo wrote: I want to examine the roast of my Dong Ding. I want to lick the rocks of my yancha. I want to taste the clouds in my gaoshan.
Nicely put! +1

Sep 5th, '17, 22:18
Vendor Member

by ethan » Sep 5th, '17, 22:18

Bok, That can is Boston's "re-gifting" tea. When someone hears of a person liking tea, he gives a can of that tea to the "tea-drinker" when an occasion for a gift arises. Almost all of the time, the can was not bought for that occasion; rather, it was in the cupboard as an unliked gift. I confess that in my life I have bought a can or two and re-gifted several.

"Jasmine" is an appealing word and scent. Jasmine tea makes the rounds like a pleasant, attractive person who remains unmarried despite being popular and having had lots of relationships because true excitement and quality characteristics prove to be lacking in the long run. For those currently "dating" Jasmine; have fun while it lasts.

Sep 5th, '17, 23:21

by Bok » Sep 5th, '17, 23:21

ethan wrote: "Jasmine" is an appealing word and scent. Jasmine tea makes the rounds like a pleasant, attractive person who remains unmarried despite being popular and having had lots of relationships because true excitement and quality characteristics prove to be lacking in the long run. For those currently "dating" Jasmine; have fun while it lasts.
Haha, that is an excellent metaphor!

Sep 6th, '17, 09:16

by victoria3 » Sep 6th, '17, 09:16

Bok wrote:
dizzo wrote: I want to examine the roast of my Dong Ding. I want to lick the rocks of my yancha. I want to taste the clouds in my gaoshan.
Nicely put! +1
++1

Sep 7th, '17, 07:02
Vendor Member

by ethan » Sep 7th, '17, 07:02

dizzo wrote: Each tea I drink has characteristics unique to itself . :roll:
Sometimes I find no words for the characteristics, flavors, slightly different mouthfeel, etc.; nonetheless, I want that tea's uniqueness straight. I purchased 3 black teas today that have similarities; yet, each stands out enough to want all 3.

Some people may be comfortable reaching for a tea flavored by a particular flower or spice for which they have a name. They feel they know what is going into their cups. My younger sister has dozens of teas (mostly herbal). When she reaches for a specific one, she seems, sure rosehips or whatever will please her. (It won't; she invariably adds a huge amount of honey making all of her teas taste the same.)

Whatever makes one happy.

Sep 7th, '17, 07:32

by ningning @teabento » Sep 7th, '17, 07:32

I usually drink teas without any additive flavours. But Jasmine tea is another thing. I really love it. A high quality jasmine tea is scented during a labor- and time-intensive process. It is perfectly balanced between the sweetness of the jasmine and the tea base.
Drinking Jasmine tea has a long tradition in Peking. You can find different kinds and grades of jasmine teas in the tea shops there.
My favorite jasmine tea is jasmine dragon pearl. I can make up to 5 brews with this tea.

+ Post Reply