My question in short is: what can't you make tea out of?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Mar 24th, '20, 05:27

My question in short is: what can't you make tea out of?

by brewboy » Mar 24th, '20, 05:27

I have been experimenting with making my own teas, mainly from dried ingredients. I would like to (post-quarantine maybe) pick some natural ingredients whilst out walking to then make tea out of. Does anyone have experience of doing this? Are there any resources for this? Any general advice on this? Thank you! :D

Jun 15th, '20, 15:35

Re: My question in short is: what can't you make tea out of?

by Bridgette » Jun 15th, '20, 15:35

brewboy wrote: I have been experimenting with making my own teas, mainly from dried ingredients. I would like to (post-quarantine maybe) pick some natural ingredients whilst out walking to then make tea out of. Does anyone have experience of doing this? Are there any resources for this? Any general advice on this? Thank you! :D
I've grown, dried, and steeped my own mint tea before! It's fun to do every now and then, but not the most convenient to rely on haha Maybe if you're better at keeping up with it than me it could be very helpful.
Adagio Online Community Manager

Feb 4th, '22, 14:34

Re: My question in short is: what can't you make tea out of?

by Rukayah » Feb 4th, '22, 14:34

brewboy wrote: I have been experimenting with making my own teas, mainly from dried ingredients. I would like to (post-quarantine maybe) pick some natural ingredients whilst out walking to then make tea out of. Does anyone have experience of doing this? Are there any resources for this? Any general advice on this? Thank you! :D
Well, I didn't know you could make tea with leaves from big trees until I saw people mix quince leaves with their black tea. So, you never know. Just be careful not to pick something harmful.

+ Post Reply