Ratio in Foxtrot?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Jul 22nd, '05, 23:45
Location: Ed gets excited harvesting the first flush darjeeling.

Ratio in Foxtrot?

by Saunka » Jul 22nd, '05, 23:45

I've got the 3 ingredients that make up Foxtrot, assuming that it only has Rooibos, Peppermint, and Chamomile. I'd like to mix up a cup of Foxtrot to see if I'd like to purchase this tea on its own. What ratio of Rooibos to Peppermint to Chamomile is used?

Cheers,
Wes

Jul 24th, '05, 23:30

by chris » Jul 24th, '05, 23:30

Thanks for the note.

We'll tell ya how we make it, but first you have to take the Adagio Oath. This involves adopting a general disregard for Lipton and drinking a LOT of Adagio tea.

Best,

Chris
Oath Maestro

Jul 24th, '05, 23:35

by Guest » Jul 24th, '05, 23:35

chris wrote:Thanks for the note.

We'll tell ya how we make it, but first you have to take the Adagio Oath. This involves adopting a general disregard for Lipton and drinking a LOT of Adagio tea.

Best,

Chris
Oath Maestro
Oath taken, brother. My wife and I have placed 3 order in 2 weeks plus gotten another friend hooked. Just give me something rough to work with so I can see if I want to buy a full thing of Foxtrot. I've already purchased the 3 primary ingredients.

Jul 24th, '05, 23:36

by Saunka » Jul 24th, '05, 23:36

Previous post was mine...but I wasn't logged in.

Jul 25th, '05, 21:20

by Saunka » Jul 25th, '05, 21:20

So Chris, if I wanted to blend up a cup of something that tasted like Foxtrot with my Organic Rooibos, Peppermint, and Chamomile...how should I do it? Mind you I'm only trying to figure out if I like this blend before I buy it. These samples were all purchased from Adagio.

Thanks,
Wes

+ Post Reply