Oct 25th, '15, 22:05

Bryan_drinks_tea: Teapots & Teaware for cheap!

by bryan_drinks_tea » Oct 25th, '15, 22:05

I have three Teaware items for sale.

On the left is a stoneware chahai with a matte white glaze. It holds about 6 oz. It is 10$ + s in the lower 48.

In the middle is a teapot from chawangshop.com. Please take the following with a grain of salt: according to the website, it is made from Jiang Po Ni clay.
What I can tell you from my observations is that it is medium to high-fired and has a nice ring to it. It has a 7-hole flat filter and pours well. it holds 135 ml. 25+ s in the lower 48.

On the right is a teapot from Yunnan Sourcing. It was purchased from another teachatter. According to their website it is made of "Da Hong Pao" clay...but we know its just some kind of hong ni. It has a 7-hole flat filter and pours well. it holds 120ml. I used this teapot for hong cha, and it does a good job and makes good hong cha, but I don't drink hong cha anymore, so out it goes. 20 + s in the lower 48.

http://i.imgur.com/dSb5TIz.jpg

Oct 31st, '15, 15:57

Re: Bryan_drinks_tea: Teapots & Teaware for cheap!

by bryan_drinks_tea » Oct 31st, '15, 15:57

The Chahai and the middle teapot are sold. all thats left is the little egg-shaped teapot.

Nov 9th, '15, 19:15

Re: Bryan_drinks_tea: Teapots & Teaware for cheap!

by bryan_drinks_tea » Nov 9th, '15, 19:15

Everything is sold! Mista Chip, if you could lock this thread, that would be great. :)