Japan. Travel futures and logs!

Culture, language, tangibles, intangibles from countries known for tea. China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, India, etc...

Oct 20th, '17, 19:35

Re: Japan. Travel futures and logs!

by debunix » Oct 20th, '17, 19:35

Yesterday we did indeed get to Obubu Tea Farm for their tour, and it was a delightful adventure, start to finish....although there was a little frustration due to a missed and then a canceled train, so we were quite late, but they were amazingly accommodating and make terrific tea, and my tea stash to bring home is now quite satisfying, even before a planned excursion to Uji and the Tsuen Tea shop itself—nearly a thousand years of tea on the same spot, and the source of my favorite ‘Aoi’ sencha from O-Cha. Now to the source.....although I doubt it can beat the floral and delicate and marvelous Spring Sun Sencha or the Kabusecha Sencha from Obubu.

More later, when I can pull together notes from other sources on my computer. Typing on my Bluetooth keyboard is easy, but cutting, pasting, and collating is not.

Oct 21st, '17, 04:21

by Sasameyuki » Oct 21st, '17, 04:21

Hi debunix, seems you’re having a wonderful tea adventure! I’m very much looking forward to reading the rest of your experiences. Have fun!

Jun 25th, '18, 03:28

by contich1940 » Jun 25th, '18, 03:28

Hey guys,

But, I adore Siskiyou. It's the best place to hunt or fish in the largely untouched region., yet it is littler and marginally less swarmed, which I appreciate. :)

Thank you so much. :)

Oct 1st, '18, 06:45

by egyptra » Oct 1st, '18, 06:45

contich1940 wrote: Hey guys,

But, I adore Siskiyou. It's the best place to hunt or fish in the largely untouched region., yet it is littler and marginally less swarmed, which I appreciate. :)

Thank you so much. :)
Hi, contich1940 and welcome to the forum.
Similarly, I am also the newbie and just joined this forum.

Dec 11th, '18, 06:47

by Thelanjaron » Dec 11th, '18, 06:47

I am going to travel for Xmas to Japan, already picked property to rent in Tokyo https://tranio.com/rent/japan/tokio// This time I decided to stay away from hotels and to enjoy real local life. I will post pics and report on my tea adventure in January :D Can't wait for this trip already

Apr 3rd, '19, 00:04

by samuelsimard » Apr 3rd, '19, 00:04

There are many websites for getting information regarding travel agency, You should search on google.

serengeti migration

Apr 18th, '19, 02:21

by georgejivess » Apr 18th, '19, 02:21

Thank you for sharing such an informative thread regarding travel.

solo travel tanzania

May 17th, '19, 14:21

by brady1109 » May 17th, '19, 14:21

I think it is great to visit Japan, there is a modern culture and traditional culture, good public transport, polite people, little crime, excellent food and lots of scenic mountains and forests. You can visit the biggest city on the planet but also small mountain villages with wooden houses.

+ Post Reply