TaiwanLeafTea

Culture, language, tangibles, intangibles from countries known for tea. China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, India, etc...

Aug 7th, '15, 00:53
Location: meditation center in Malaysia (from 2 July to New Year 2018 at least) but on the way to KL on 29 Jun

TaiwanLeafTea

by the_winding_path » Aug 7th, '15, 00:53

Does anyone have any experience purchasing from Taiwan Leaf Tea?!?
http://taiwanleaftea.com
Trying to find places near Kaohsiung to visit while I'm here but I've only found one place and the owner is looking to shake me down. As I can't speak Chinese I don't know and can't ask specifics on teas, nor would I even know if I'm getting Li Shan for that matter.

Thanks for any insight!

Aug 9th, '15, 05:58

Re: TaiwanLeafTea

by kyarazen » Aug 9th, '15, 05:58

the_winding_path wrote:Does anyone have any experience purchasing from Taiwan Leaf Tea?!?
http://taiwanleaftea.com
Trying to find places near Kaohsiung to visit while I'm here but I've only found one place and the owner is looking to shake me down. As I can't speak Chinese I don't know and can't ask specifics on teas, nor would I even know if I'm getting Li Shan for that matter.

Thanks for any insight!
go up to tainan, taichung, or taipei? the HSR is awesomely fast

Aug 9th, '15, 06:01

by kyarazen » Aug 9th, '15, 06:01

you can also take a trip to EDA mall in kaohsiung, there's a merchant at level 2F, they do alishan teas, and have some dongding as well. not too bad, but some of their leaf base could be not the traditional varietal.

Aug 9th, '15, 06:22
Location: meditation center in Malaysia (from 2 July to New Year 2018 at least) but on the way to KL on 29 Jun

by the_winding_path » Aug 9th, '15, 06:22

thanks kyarazen.

your website and the work on it are fantastic, by the way!

+ Post Reply