Nov 16th, '14, 06:55

Re: Health Benefits?

by Mary » Nov 16th, '14, 06:55

When I catch a cold I always drinking a lot of tea - a cup every hour, and it always helps!

Dec 13th, '14, 18:45

by bagua7 » Dec 13th, '14, 18:45

For colds "Chen Pi" tea is tops. It works on the Chinese Medicine principle of tonifying the spleen which in turn clears the lungs.

Dec 14th, '14, 06:17

by .m. » Dec 14th, '14, 06:17

bagua7 wrote:For colds "Chen Pi" tea is tops. It works on the Chinese Medicine principle of tonifying the spleen which in turn clears the lungs.
Interesting :) Thanks for sharing. Do you make it just by boiling some tangerine peels in water? Do they need to be dried before?

Dec 30th, '14, 10:31
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Dec 30th, '14, 10:31

Some interesting stuff here: I've been lifting weights, doing intense cardio and even yoga recently. My diet and supplements are in check too, although I ate a lot of crackers today :/

http://www.ergo-log.com/tea.html

Apr 2nd, '15, 22:19

by TeaFan22 » Apr 2nd, '15, 22:19

I drink mostly green tea and enjoy the benefit of feeling more energized without the downside of high amounts of sugar and calories found in other caffeinated beverages.

Apr 15th, '15, 03:06
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Apr 15th, '15, 03:06

Tea keeps my hydrated and doesn't mess with my blood pressure like the strong coffee I used to drink!

Jun 15th, '15, 02:40

by hebes teahouse » Jun 15th, '15, 02:40

As tea fans myself and observed drinker around me , I do think benefit of tea could be consists of 2 parts as follows:

1. Physically:
Tea can surely help us to lose weight significant --As many people will lose about 5kgs after drink tea, esp Fu tea for 3 months. One of my friend even can dress the Cheongsum she never on before.

Fu tea could help to lower blood pressure as My Mom drunk Fu tea for 1.5 years now, and her medicine had been reduced half. Fu tea can even help to cure diabetes. That was happend around me everyday.

2. Mental:

Our mind will be clearly washed by steamer of tea soup while brewing it. I can feel so peaceful and quite when brewing Fu tea on Chinese traditonal way. It could make me feel happy all the time while drink it.

Jun 15th, '15, 02:46

by hebes teahouse » Jun 15th, '15, 02:46

Mary wrote:When I catch a cold I always drinking a lot of tea - a cup every hour, and it always helps!

Yes, you are quite smart. I always use this method while My friends and family members catch a cold. I will put fresh ginger into hot Fu tea soup, after drink them, ask them to go to bed , then cold is gone. :D

Jun 15th, '15, 02:50

by hebes teahouse » Jun 15th, '15, 02:50

.m. wrote:
bagua7 wrote:For colds "Chen Pi" tea is tops. It works on the Chinese Medicine principle of tonifying the spleen which in turn clears the lungs.
Interesting :) Thanks for sharing. Do you make it just by boiling some tangerine peels in water? Do they need to be dried before?
In my idea, if you buy "chen Pi" from Chinese traditional medicine store, it should be dried already , and don't need to produced again . Just put into hot water for boiling some time and then add into fu tea soup, that's better for soften our blood vessel.

Oct 24th, '15, 00:52

by TadpoleJaxn » Oct 24th, '15, 00:52

I've been regularly drinking high qualiteas for the last 3 years, and I've the following benefits and observations for you:

1. Drinking tea is a pleasure, mentally it stimulates, calms, and otherwise clears the cobwebs and helps me take the next step on my journey of 10,000 steps by aiding my meditation and enlightenment.

2. Tea seems to "tan" my stomach (tannins?) And by that I mean that it seems to make my stomach hardier and less sensitive than it usually is. When I take breaks from tea, my gastro tract feels more delicate, not to mention tea helps me digest food itself by stimulating bile and whatnot.

3. My vision perhaps is clearer or stronger.

4. Stress relief. Either after the fact or before. A good pot of tea can put me in a meditative cloud and float me through stressful days.

5. Cold and allergy relief and healing. Camphorous sheng pu erh soothes my irritated membranes and feels as if it cleanses minor illnesses from my body.

And probably a lot of other things I can't think of right now :lol:

Feb 16th, '17, 15:49
Vendor Member

by CalmingLeaf » Feb 16th, '17, 15:49

I've lost weight since I switched to tea. I'm down 35 lbs in two years.

Feb 16th, '17, 23:04
Vendor Member

by jayinhk » Feb 16th, '17, 23:04

I believe fu tea will make you gain weight. The golden flowers have been shown to increase egg size and cattle weight when added to food. Once bodybuilders find out they'll all start drinking fu cha during bulk cycles. :mrgreen:

The Taiwanese do a lot of research into tea as an ergogenic. Black tea and oolongs seem to aid recovery. Greens are good for getting fat moving, as is pu, but you need to have your diet and exercise in check too!

Apr 21st, '17, 17:47

by LooseLeafTeaMarket01 » Apr 21st, '17, 17:47

I've personally used our teas to do a few things:

I managed to quit a nasty coffee habit by creating a blend that replaces coffee.
Reduced inflammation in my body and improved joint health.
Reduced my anxiety.
Cleansed my liver.
Greatly increased the effectiveness of my workouts and weight loss efforts.
And this is the biggest one:

I've completely eliminated sugar and breads from my diet! The benefits of that are beyond measure.

There's an herb called Gymnema that I used to do that. I highly recommend it. If you want to know more about it, PM me or ask me here.

We also had 10s of 1000s of customers come through our stores over the years. Here are some of the benefits they've gotten:
Reduced blood pressure
Balanced blood sugar
Increased fertility
Help with digestive problems
Eliminated kidney stones
Reversed kidney failure (by drinking a LOT of Nettles for MONTHS)
Reduced or eliminated allergies
Improved sleep

The list goes on and on. Keep in mind I'm talking about our herbal blends with a lot of these benefits. So it's more than just straight green tea.

May 30th, '17, 03:47

by ginagreen » May 30th, '17, 03:47

Drink some green tea make me feel well when I am tired. It warm my body and heart and then it must have some benefits such as helping you work well.

+ Post Reply