Apr 21st 17 7:01 am

Last post of modern teapot

by williammimi70 » Apr 21st 17 7:01 am

The lack of response to my other posts of modern teapots suggest to me that they are not very good( bad clay etc?), and I feel like I am spamming the forum
So this will be my last post of modern teapot seeking advice, I promise!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Apr 21st 17 1:41 pm

Re: Last post of modern teapot

by Henk » Apr 21st 17 1:41 pm

I don't think you need to feel bad about posting many pots. I don't reply because I have nothing to contribute but I enjoy seeing your pots and the responses by experienced collectors.

Apr 21st 17 1:59 pm

by williammimi70 » Apr 21st 17 1:59 pm

Henk wrote: I don't think you need to feel bad about posting many pots. I don't reply because I have nothing to contribute but I enjoy seeing your pots and the responses by experienced collectors.
Thank you
What I mean is that I will not post any more post to seek for advice but if there is a pot that is worth posting up I will . As I say I don't want to spam the forum with my mediocre pots :D

Jun 13th 17 6:32 am

by Bond » Jun 13th 17 6:32 am

This base stamp is Zhou Gui Zhen (周桂珍) a renowned master. You may google for more info.

I can't tell the authenticity of this pot. But if this is an authentic one, it will worth a fortune.

Jun 13th 17 2:50 pm

by Senlin » Jun 13th 17 2:50 pm

Wow ! Beautiful teapot !!

Jun 13th 17 6:27 pm

by Zared » Jun 13th 17 6:27 pm

williammimi70 wrote:
Henk wrote: I don't think you need to feel bad about posting many pots. I don't reply because I have nothing to contribute but I enjoy seeing your pots and the responses by experienced collectors.
Thank you
What I mean is that I will not post any more post to seek for advice but if there is a pot that is worth posting up I will . As I say I don't want to spam the forum with my mediocre pots :D

You can always post your pots in the official show off thread instead or create a single thread dedicated to your pots if you have a bunch to post.

Jun 16th 17 10:51 am

by williammimi70 » Jun 16th 17 10:51 am

Bond wrote: This base stamp is Zhou Gui Zhen (周桂珍) a renowned master. You may google for more info.

I can't tell the authenticity of this pot. But if this is an authentic one, it will worth a fortune.
Thank you very much for the information
This teapot is very well made I must say , I love the finishing inside and out it was made with great care , even if it was not made by her , whoever made this teapot is a very good potter

Jun 16th 17 10:51 am

by williammimi70 » Jun 16th 17 10:51 am

Zared wrote:
williammimi70 wrote:
Thank you

You can always post your pots in the official show off thread instead or create a single thread dedicated to your pots if you have a bunch to post.
thank you