User avatar
May 7th, '17, 02:46
Posts: 308
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 16:15

A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by williammimi70 » May 7th, '17, 02:46

I like this teapot because of its imperfection: kiln fault causing some parts to be black,chipped spout
Single hole
One person pot
Unused :oops:
Attachments
aaa2211 (16 of 25) (Medium).jpg
aaa2211 (16 of 25) (Medium).jpg (20.82 KiB) Viewed 460 times
aaa2211 (19 of 25) (Medium).jpg
aaa2211 (19 of 25) (Medium).jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 460 times
aaa2211 (20 of 25) (Medium).jpg
aaa2211 (20 of 25) (Medium).jpg (18.29 KiB) Viewed 460 times

May 7th, '17, 11:18
Posts: 671
Joined: Feb 12th, '10, 13:09
Location: Cambridge, USA

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by steanze » May 7th, '17, 11:18

williammimi70 wrote: I like this teapot because of its imperfection: kiln fault causing some parts to be black,chipped spout
Single hole
One person pot
Unused :oops:
Nice little pot! I like it when the pots reveal things about their making :)

User avatar
May 7th, '17, 14:17
Posts: 813
Joined: Nov 13th, '12, 13:49
Location: santa monica, california, usa
Contact: victoria3

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by victoria3 » May 7th, '17, 14:17

Ya nice little pot. I'd like to use please :D

May 7th, '17, 21:10
Posts: 721
Joined: Aug 4th, '14, 05:43

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by Bok » May 7th, '17, 21:10

I think we are going to vote you the champion of “who-everyone-is-the-most-jealous-of” very soon… :x

User avatar
May 7th, '17, 21:58
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 10th, '17, 10:55
Location: Ottawa (Canada)

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by Senlin » May 7th, '17, 21:58

Bok wrote: I think we are going to vote you the champion of “who-everyone-is-the-most-jealous-of” very soon… :x
Ha ha ha ha ha ! True indeed, but in the good way, of course :wink:

User avatar
May 8th, '17, 02:00
Posts: 308
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 16:15

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by williammimi70 » May 8th, '17, 02:00

Bok wrote: I think we are going to vote you the champion of “who-everyone-is-the-most-jealous-of” very soon… :x
Hahaha :D
Or I could be voted " the pathological hoarder" :oops:

User avatar
May 8th, '17, 02:01
Posts: 308
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 16:15

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by williammimi70 » May 8th, '17, 02:01

:L
Senlin wrote:
Bok wrote: I think we are going to vote you the champion of “who-everyone-is-the-most-jealous-of” very soon… :x
Ha ha ha ha ha ! True indeed, but in the good way, of course :wink:
Hahaha thank you :D

User avatar
May 8th, '17, 02:17
Posts: 308
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 16:15

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by williammimi70 » May 8th, '17, 02:17

steanze wrote:
williammimi70 wrote: I like this teapot because of its imperfection: kiln fault causing some parts to be black,chipped spout
Single hole
One person pot
Unused :oops:
Nice little pot! I like it when the pots reveal things about their making :)
me too

User avatar
May 8th, '17, 02:18
Posts: 308
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 16:15

Re: A tiny Chao zhou teapot

by williammimi70 » May 8th, '17, 02:18

victoria3 wrote: Ya nice little pot. I'd like to use please :D
Thank you

+ Post Reply