Feb 12th, '06, 02:39

Bottom of IngenuiTea 16 oz newer model with clear lis

by LadyBugplus » Feb 12th, '06, 02:39

Hi I am confused took off bottom of my favorite tea infuser cup IngenuiTea (16oz) newer model with clear bottom to clean it in soapy water. No Problem but now it will not go back in...Did this happen to anyone else. It doesnn't look like I broke anything removing it but it just will not stay in like it did before. The bottom falls out. It just seems like it could be fixed. Please help me TIA
Laura

Feb 12th, '06, 04:06

by LadyBugplus » Feb 12th, '06, 04:06

OMG I figured it out for all who r getting ready to reply on how to fix this problem I was having. What I figured out was when I popped the bottom off a rubber washer that fits around the hole in bottom popped off and was missing. I did not know it ad one. So I went up and looked in case there was something else that might go to it. I found the rubber washer on my floor and fit it in place and then put the bottom on by popping the rubber ball on post in and now it stays in and doesn't fall out. LOL But I did order another one in case it wouldn't be able to be fixed which is fne cause I could always use another one when this one wears down and I need another one. So all is well but thanks to all who would have been willing to help me.
Laura

Feb 12th, '06, 09:47

by garden gal » Feb 12th, '06, 09:47

I do appreciate the tip as I was just getting ready to wash mine today later on. Do you work the night shift or just a late night? I remember being up that time of night with my last son but that has been many years ago. Now I get semi conscious just long enough to check the horse monitor for signs of baby each night.

Feb 12th, '06, 15:09

by LadyBugplus » Feb 12th, '06, 15:09

Glad my problem helped you with yours. As far as working nite shift I worked midnites for about 25 of 30 yrs. I retired 2 yrs ago but it not hard for me to easily slip right back into being up all nite. Why I am up though late now is I started playing in Yahtzee Tournaments that run every half hour and became addicted. I usually went to bed by 12am and need to break away. I usually have my loose tea steeping then pour it into my cup using my IngenuiTea steeping cup
and take my tea downstairs a drink it while playing my Tourneys. Anyways I need to stop and get back to my new formed sleeping schedule. LOL

+ Post Reply