User avatar
Jul 13th, '08, 08:38
Posts: 20
Joined: Jul 7th, '08, 05:02
Location: Internet

by Seth » Jul 13th, '08, 08:38

You may need a converter. Chinese use 220V, but they have different plugs [just shape]. I would be surprised if they provided it in it, unless it is also made for western market.
Last edited by Seth on Jul 13th, '08, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.

+ Post Reply