Aug 8th, '14, 13:56

China Cha Dao - experiences?

by zhangvict » Aug 8th, '14, 13:56

I recently made a purchase on China Cha Dao with PayPal, but at the time with an old address that no longer exists. So I sent an email right away to them asking them to change the shipping address, and several more over the course of a few days, but never received a reply. Finally, they sent a email confirming that the package was shipped... to the incorrect address. I think they never read my emails, or chose to ignore them. I've read some stories on this forum about customer service problems with this vendor, and was wondering, how should I approach this issue?

Aug 9th, '14, 04:24

Re: China Cha Dao - experiences?

by Alex » Aug 9th, '14, 04:24

They always take a few days to respond to emails for me....so they must of missed it as the CS from them to me has always been good.....not a lot you can do really....maybe contact the old address and ask them nicely if they can forward you the package?

Aug 9th, '14, 14:11

by zhangvict » Aug 9th, '14, 14:11

Nevermind, they replied and sent me another package to the correct address. Alex, I would have went to the old address and asked them to forward it, but the physical building no longer exists.

Aug 10th, '14, 11:27

by Alex » Aug 10th, '14, 11:27

glad its sorted :D

+ Post Reply