User avatar
Jul 13th 16 1:30 pm
Posts: 383
Joined: Jan 5th 14 11:48 am
Location: Sneeeeaking

Teapot auction

by Fuut » Jul 13th 16 1:30 pm

Really its probably not jixing, nor is it high quality but really this tea pot makes me laugh. For some reason this one comes over as extremely humourously to me.

http://goo.gl/fSq3GM

User avatar
Jul 13th 16 6:13 pm
Posts: 2817
Joined: Oct 17th 08 1:01 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA

Re: Teapot auction

by Drax » Jul 13th 16 6:13 pm

Fuut wrote:Really its probably not jixing, nor is it high quality but really this tea pot makes me laugh. For some reason this one comes over as extremely humourously to me.

http://goo.gl/fSq3GM
Katsuragi always finds the most fascinating items...

This one kind of reminds me of a grub or a caterpillar. With a handle.

User avatar
Jul 13th 16 6:51 pm
Posts: 383
Joined: Jan 5th 14 11:48 am
Location: Sneeeeaking

Re: Teapot auction

by Fuut » Jul 13th 16 6:51 pm

Drax wrote:
Fuut wrote:Really its probably not jixing, nor is it high quality but really this tea pot makes me laugh. For some reason this one comes over as extremely humourously to me.

http://goo.gl/fSq3GM
Katsuragi always finds the most fascinating items...

This one kind of reminds me of a grub or a caterpillar. With a handle.
Yes a sort of funny caterpillar:)

I always try to keep an eye on the new listings, for things like this or just the good deals.


Edit: one of my favorite shops too:) Only good experiences.

User avatar
Jul 13th 16 7:23 pm
Posts: 2817
Joined: Oct 17th 08 1:01 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA

Re: Teapot auction

by Drax » Jul 13th 16 7:23 pm

Agreed, I've bought a number of interesting things over the years. Gotta be a little careful about items, but the pictures are always clear what it is...

User avatar
Jul 13th 16 7:53 pm
Posts: 383
Joined: Jan 5th 14 11:48 am
Location: Sneeeeaking

Re: Teapot auction

by Fuut » Jul 13th 16 7:53 pm

Drax wrote:Agreed, I've bought a number of interesting things over the years. Gotta be a little careful about items, but the pictures are always clear what it is...
Not to make this about a seller but the only time i received something with a chip when it wasn't described it was handled in an excellent way. It pays to be polite and you'll receive excellent treatment as well:)