Aug 26th, '17, 19:51

Re: 1980 Tokoname Teapot Maker's Directory

by Ferg » Aug 26th, '17, 19:51

Oh, time has gotten away from me. :( I intend to post (better) photos within the week. It would help motivate me to take the pictures if I know there is any interest out there in seeing more! Just let me know.

Aug 27th, '17, 10:47

by victoria3 » Aug 27th, '17, 10:47

Ferg wrote: Oh, time has gotten away from me. :( I intend to post (better) photos within the week. It would help motivate me to take the pictures if I know there is any interest out there in seeing more! Just let me know.
I'm interested Ferg. How big is the book? Maybe focus on certain craftsmen that we collect?

Aug 27th, '17, 14:11

by Ferg » Aug 27th, '17, 14:11

victoria3 wrote: I'm interested Ferg. How big is the book? Maybe focus on certain craftsmen that we collect?
Cool Victoria! :) The book is over 250 pages, so quite a bit to tackle. I'm plan to take all pics in one go, so I have them all on-hand to post and don't get sidetracked going forward. I'll likely do the 2 per day for sake of digestion and hopefully to glean some insight from others over time.

I have identified 4 potters so far, but believe as a community we can identify several others. Personally, I think the identification of potters is half the fun!

I am busy with work through month-end, so I'll aim to get this thing back up and running next weekend. Thanks for your patience.

+ Post Reply