Trade

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.


Mar 17th, '09, 10:25

Trade

by Deleted User #30661 » Mar 17th, '09, 10:25

Does anyone want to trade for an unopened 2008 12 Gentlemen "Chun Ya Shen Yun"? I have an extra one. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but feel free to be creative, cake for cake or even just samples ;-).

User avatar
Mar 17th, '09, 12:52
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 11:28
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!
Contact: hop_goblin

Hey

by hop_goblin » Mar 17th, '09, 12:52

IM you

User avatar
Mar 19th, '09, 02:41
Posts: 168
Joined: Mar 16th, '09, 03:16
Location: Asia

by sp1key » Mar 19th, '09, 02:41

have a picture? thanks

Mar 19th, '09, 11:24

by Deleted User #30661 » Mar 19th, '09, 11:24

I took pictures but I can't figure out how to get them in here. They are on my desktop now. Someone help? THanks.

Mar 19th, '09, 11:56

by Deleted User #30641 » Mar 19th, '09, 11:56

I PM'ed you a description on how to post pictures.

Mar 19th, '09, 12:03

by Deleted User #30661 » Mar 19th, '09, 12:03

Image

Image

Its a tasty one...

User avatar
Mar 19th, '09, 13:00
Posts: 434
Joined: Mar 31st, '08, 21:46
Contact: thanks

by thanks » Mar 19th, '09, 13:00

Kimble, you're crazy to be letting that one go so easily. While cheap, it is very delicious, and I found it better than this year's Dayi 7572. It's also gotten kind of hard to find since Nada and Andao sold out.

+ Post Reply