I just got some chamomile and I've realised that the taste of chamomile is too much on its own. However I do like the relaxing effect it has so I dont want to get rid of it. I was wondering what would be good to mix with it.
Any sugegstions?
Oct 28th, '06, 14:03
Posts: 88
Joined: Aug 27th, '06, 19:46
Location: curled up with my cats, a good book, and a nice cup of tea
Have you tried Vinegar?
I know it sounds wierd. Ok...Really wierd but you can dress your salad with it. I have tried this recipe and its good. It is a chamomile dressing and its pretty yummy.
http://artoftea.com/wordpress/2007/10/0 ... ith-tea-2/
http://artoftea.com/wordpress/2007/10/0 ... ith-tea-2/
touting the hippy stff again
I just mentioned this on another thread (no affiliation with them, I swear) but the witchy hippies at Austin's Herb Bar sell a mix called "harmony" which is motherwort, skullcap, oatstraw, stevia and is nice mixed with chamomile.