Question about storage of cakes

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jul 10th, '09, 10:37
Scrolling: scrolling

by JP » Jul 10th, '09, 10:37

thanks wrote:
tacobell wrote:
tony shlongini wrote: I think the only danger is getting stuck with too much of what we used to refer to as "shake" in the 70's
You were drinking Pu in the 70's?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch always provides the best comic relief!
Let's put it this way - "Shake" refers to other... umm... substances that were popular at that time for catching a buzz.
刀獾
片和

Jul 10th, '09, 16:09

by JP » Jul 10th, '09, 16:09

tony shlongini wrote:
thanks wrote:Ouch always provides the best comic relief!
Who is this Ouch character?
It would cost me dearly if I were to reveal that information
刀獾
片和

Jul 11th, '09, 12:12

by Dizzwave » Jul 11th, '09, 12:12

tony shlongini wrote: I think the only danger is getting stuck with too much of what we used to refer to as "shake" in the 70's
It's still called shake! So my friend tells me.

Jul 15th, '09, 17:16

by Smells_Familiar » Jul 15th, '09, 17:16

JP wrote:
tony shlongini wrote:I think the only danger is getting stuck with too much of what we used to refer to as "shake" in the 70's
Let's put it this way - "Shake" refers to other... umm... substances that were popular at that time for catching a buzz.
boy howdy! good times, good times...

i know just what you guys are talking about. to clarify for the uninformed... what these two tricksters are referring to are what is known as good ol' "handshake buzzers" or "joy buzzers"! you guys...!

anyway, back in the 70's, if you were an adult male and wanted to be a "big hit" with the ladies you just had to have a joy buzzer. now, having the "gag of all the ladie's dreams" didn't necessarily guarantee that you'd be bringing home a perfect 10 that evening. no. for that you had to have skill and a real smooth draw. if you didn't have a naturally smooth draw you'd run the very real risk of "getting stuck with too much shake" due to having nobody to "catch your buzz".

on the other hand, you can always give too much of a good thing even if you got skills. if ya pushed it a littel too mujch and relied on that buzzer for too many cheap thrills, you'd run the risk of turning off the ladies and increase your chances of encountering a stick of trick gum or water in the face from a squirting corsage. ie., the prank equilivant of "we're breakng up".

just some advice for the young stallions out there.

Jul 15th, '09, 17:38

by Salsero » Jul 15th, '09, 17:38

Smells_Familiar wrote: i know just what you guys are talking about.
Leave it to Smells_Familiar to put it into layman's terms. Thanks.

+ Post Reply