May 3rd, '10, 15:02

Tetsubin Iron Teacups

by karmaplace » May 3rd, '10, 15:02

Hello, everyone! I've just purchased an Iwachu tetsubin teapot, but I'm interested in purchasing matching cups sometime in the near future. I work at a mall with a Teavana, and when I wandered in there the other day I found a lone purple and gold iron teacup that perfectly matched my pot, but it was the last this particular store had and they no longer have them online either.

It wouldn't be much of a dilemma except that my teapot looks like this: http://www.sensationalteas.com/LGTumehoushu.html

Now, Teavana does sell gold teacups (they match pretty well) and purple teacups (it's the wrong shade of purple however), but if anyone knows of any other websites or vendors that have a large selection of cast iron teacups or pieces, please share. In my own searching, I've managed to find a few sites that sell cups, but I've yet to find any outside of Teavana that match the colors well. Thank you!

May 5th, '10, 17:25
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Tetsubin Iron Teacups

by Chip » May 5th, '10, 17:25

Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself under Introductions. http://www.teachat.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Good luck with your search. Sorry I cannot be of assistance in this search.

May 5th, '10, 19:40

Re: Tetsubin Iron Teacups

by nonc_ron » May 5th, '10, 19:40

karmaplace wrote:Hello, everyone! I've just purchased an Iwachu tetsubin teapot, but I'm interested in purchasing matching cups sometime in the near future. I work at a mall with a Teavana, and when I wandered in there the other day I found a lone purple and gold iron teacup that perfectly matched my pot, but it was the last this particular store had and they no longer have them online either.
Hi and welcome to Teachat! :D
I just did a quick search on Ebay and they had lots of cast iron cups.
And in deferent colors, But no purple. :(

You may have to paint your own. :D

+ Post Reply