May 2nd, '07, 13:58
Joined: May 2nd, '07
When Prince Charles visited the White House during the Reagen administration.
"The ushers brought him tea -- horror of horrors they served it our way with a tea bag in the cup." He said the prince admitted, "I didn't know what to do with it."
May 2nd, '07, 15:13
Joined: Dec 20th, '06
Oh lord...I saw the thread title and my immediate thought was "Oooh, Blatty wrote another Exorcist book."
Jun 22nd, '07, 22:19
Joined: May 22nd, '06
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!
Last edited by hop_goblin
on Jun 23rd, '07, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 23rd, '07, 00:13
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
99% of all Americans would serve their guests tea in this manner. We are the other 1%
Jun 23rd, '07, 01:03
Joined: Jan 28th, '07
Location: Fort Worth, TX
You two are just so friggin cute
Jun 25th, '07, 09:29
Joined: Jul 9th, '05
Ewwww, I hate that. With an herbal, it's one thing. With tea tea? So uncouth...