User avatar
Sep 5th, '10, 14:58
Posts: 170
Joined: Sep 5th, '10
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Now, if only it were a teapot!

by Tea4Todd » Sep 5th, '10, 14:58

Found this really nice Yixing Quan Yin while searching for Yixing Teapots....if only they made her into a Yixing Teapot!

Image

User avatar
Sep 27th, '10, 16:04
Posts: 705
Joined: Sep 1st, '10
Location: Northwest Louisiana

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by tortoise » Sep 27th, '10, 16:04

That's very nice. I see even the Iron Goddess needs a figurine of herself. Keeps it in her hair.

User avatar
Sep 27th, '10, 16:44
Posts: 879
Joined: Jul 9th, '10
Location: Florida

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by TwoPynts » Sep 27th, '10, 16:44

Yes, and I'm holding the figurine's teapot. :lol:

Just out of morbid curiosity, were would the tea come out if she WAS a tea pot? :mrgreen:

BTW my wife did a painting of Kuan Yin for one of her projects:

Image

User avatar
Sep 27th, '10, 16:59
Posts: 114
Joined: Sep 10th, '10
Location: Hallandale, Florida

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by RaynBeatle » Sep 27th, '10, 16:59

I want one too...

User avatar
Oct 14th, '10, 03:01
Posts: 170
Joined: Sep 5th, '10
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by Tea4Todd » Oct 14th, '10, 03:01

TwoPynts wrote:Just out of morbid curiosity, were would the tea come out if she WAS a tea pot? :mrgreen:



Lol, that's a good question! Maybe the dot on her forehead? Or maybe her mouth?

User avatar
Oct 14th, '10, 11:47
Posts: 879
Joined: Jul 9th, '10
Location: Florida

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by TwoPynts » Oct 14th, '10, 11:47

Tea4Todd wrote:
TwoPynts wrote:Just out of morbid curiosity, were would the tea come out if she WAS a tea pot? :mrgreen:



Lol, that's a good question! Maybe the dot on her forehead? Or maybe her mouth?


I vote nose! :twisted:

User avatar
Oct 14th, '10, 12:08
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22836
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by Chip » Oct 14th, '10, 12:08

TwoPynts wrote:
Tea4Todd wrote:
TwoPynts wrote:Just out of morbid curiosity, were would the tea come out if she WAS a tea pot? :mrgreen:



Lol, that's a good question! Maybe the dot on her forehead? Or maybe her mouth?


I vote nose! :twisted:

Oh, like dual pouring snouts ... er spouts? :mrgreen:

User avatar
Oct 14th, '10, 15:02
Posts: 1422
Joined: Oct 5th, '09
Location: UK

Re: Now, if only it were a teapot!

by Alex » Oct 14th, '10, 15:02

I vote boobies just out of shot.







Sorry its that damn tea pet thread spoiling my pure mind

+ Post Reply