Tea Society
Is there anyone in the Houston, Texas area that is involved in a Tea Society or who like to start one? Please reply if you have any information regarding an existing one or if anyone interested in starting one. I would love to meet other ladies who are tea enthusiasts. Thanks!
tea society
What are the activities if you are a member in a Tea Society aside from having an afternoon tea?
Thanks
Thanks
Tea friends
LOL at the tea party description. Too funny Mike B.
Elizabeth -Ask Linda Valentino, who posts around here, she seems to belong to a few tea societies/clubs. She might be able to give you info of what groups to look for in your area.
You might also find a tearoom in your area and inquire there -I think you just search online for tearooms in Houston Tx and a phonebook like yellowpages should have some listings.
I was just down in Houston and got a pretty nice Teapot at Ikea. That place is fun! They even have a very nice restaurant with some very unnusual items.
Elizabeth -Ask Linda Valentino, who posts around here, she seems to belong to a few tea societies/clubs. She might be able to give you info of what groups to look for in your area.
You might also find a tearoom in your area and inquire there -I think you just search online for tearooms in Houston Tx and a phonebook like yellowpages should have some listings.
I was just down in Houston and got a pretty nice Teapot at Ikea. That place is fun! They even have a very nice restaurant with some very unnusual items.