Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas


User avatar
May 27th, '10, 15:26
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

by Chip » May 27th, '10, 15:26

Whoever did that is incompetent! :mrgreen:

Thanks for pointing that out.

User avatar
May 27th, '10, 21:40
Posts: 2003
Joined: Mar 3rd, '09, 17:18

Re: Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

by entropyembrace » May 27th, '10, 21:40

Chip wrote:
Whoever did that is incompetent! :mrgreen:

Thanks for pointing that out.
no problem :wink:

User avatar
Oct 4th, '10, 22:51
Posts: 2003
Joined: Mar 3rd, '09, 17:18

Re: Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

by entropyembrace » Oct 4th, '10, 22:51

I was thinking maybe a teaware vendor guide would be useful...there´s a few sites like Artistic Nippon and everyonestea that sell teaware but not tea that would be useful having it´s own section for...

also would be good to point out vendors that have a good selection of teaware since some just have the tea...

User avatar
Oct 4th, '10, 23:39
Posts: 647
Joined: Aug 25th, '09, 19:16
Location: Michigan

Re: Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

by nickE » Oct 4th, '10, 23:39

entropyembrace wrote:I was thinking maybe a teaware vendor guide would be useful...there´s a few sites like Artistic Nippon and everyonestea that sell teaware but not tea that would be useful having it´s own section for...

also would be good to point out vendors that have a good selection of teaware since some just have the tea...
+1
Awesome idea :)

Dec 30th, '10, 03:09
Posts: 89
Joined: Sep 11th, '09, 05:38
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel

Re: Welcome to the TeaVendor Guide Forum!

by dangert » Dec 30th, '10, 03:09

nickE wrote:
entropyembrace wrote:I was thinking maybe a teaware vendor guide would be useful...there´s a few sites like Artistic Nippon and everyonestea that sell teaware but not tea that would be useful having it´s own section for...

also would be good to point out vendors that have a good selection of teaware since some just have the tea...
+1
Awesome idea :)
+2
Was about to suggest it myself...

+ Post Reply