Ginseng Green

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jan 5th, '11, 19:45

Ginseng Green

by spot52 » Jan 5th, '11, 19:45

I have a real problem with your Ginseng Green tea. The description does not explain that it has ginger in it. I purchased it expecting a ginseng tea, but I did not want the ginger. The tea description needs to explain that ginger is in it. The picture needs to show that it has ginger in it. This has left me extremely dissatisfied. This is the second time that I have received tea that has not been as it was described. It is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. :evil:

Update: Adagio updated the description to include ginger as an ingredient. They also reimbursed me for my purchase. I am glad they stepped in the right direction. :D
Last edited by spot52 on Jan 12th, '11, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

Jan 7th, '11, 15:03

Re: Ginseng Green

by teaisme » Jan 7th, '11, 15:03

Well that is very unfortunate...and another reason to move on (at least that's what I would do if they don't reimburse you)
why would they not list whats in their tea? sketchiness in my eyes if you can't do something that basic...

read a few reviews...seems like something artificial is in there too from all those 'perfumey' reviews

Jan 18th, '11, 20:13

Re: Ginseng Green

by christopherscott2112 » Jan 18th, '11, 20:13

spot52 wrote:
Update: Adagio updated the description to include ginger as an ingredient. They also reimbursed me for my purchase. I am glad they stepped in the right direction. :D
That is so awesome of them to do. They have awesome customer service in my opinion.

+ Post Reply