User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 16:32
Posts: 22
Joined: Apr 5th, '11, 18:00
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by HanshinTigers » May 23rd, '11, 16:32

Chip wrote:Phase 1 Auction.

Consolation bidders (non winners) will be given the opportunity to apply their bid to their top pick(s) from the remaining Phase 2 (20) pieces ahead of the general offering. All 20 are beautiful, but there are always ones that really catch our eyes.


When will this start?

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 16:38
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 16:38

HanshinTigers wrote:
Chip wrote:Phase 1 Auction.

Consolation bidders (non winners) will be given the opportunity to apply their bid to their top pick(s) from the remaining Phase 2 (20) pieces ahead of the general offering. All 20 are beautiful, but there are always ones that really catch our eyes.
When will this start?
I just posted the information for Phase 2. Consolation bidders can PM choices at 5:55 pm Eastern time.

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 16:43
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 16:43

About 15 minutes to go!

#1 $115
#2 $131
#3 $100
#4 $100
#5 $125

Whew ... all hit the $100 mark! Thanks ... so far!

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 16:48
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 16:48

11 + minutes to go ...
#1 $115
#2 $131
#3 $100
#4 $105
#5 $125

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 16:49
Posts: 512
Joined: Oct 8th, '10, 06:59
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Germany

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Stentor » May 23rd, '11, 16:49

Chip wrote:Whew ... all hit the $100 mark! Thanks ... so far!
That's great!!

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 17:01
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 17:01

... and it's over ... :mrgreen: There is an urgent need for tea here ... bbs!

I will PM the winners ... now.

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 17:07
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 17:07

Oh, and thank you to all the participants in Phase 1! I am thrilled with the results!

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 18:27
Posts: 22
Joined: Apr 5th, '11, 18:00
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by HanshinTigers » May 23rd, '11, 18:27

So we wont know if we get one until tomorrow? Is there a possibility that I might not get one?

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 18:32
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 18:32

HanshinTigers wrote:So we wont know if we get one until tomorrow? Is there a possibility that I might not get one?
PM sent! :mrgreen:

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 20:09
Posts: 2817
Joined: Oct 16th, '08, 21:01
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact: Drax

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Drax » May 23rd, '11, 20:09

Phew... a really great offering. I hope you've recovered from the flurry of activity, Chip?

You've referred to this offering as an accident of an accident. Did the parentage somewhere along there derive from a namako parentage? (or whatever the 'sea cucumber' style is called)

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 20:26
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 20:26

Drax wrote:Phew... a really great offering. I hope you've recovered from the flurry of activity, Chip?

You've referred to this offering as an accident of an accident. Did the parentage somewhere along there derive from a namako parentage? (or whatever the 'sea cucumber' style is called)
Yes, the original accident occured on an unusual prototype shape for a new Sea Cuke, the resulting accident was mind blowing for reasons that will remain a well kept secret for now!

This prototype did become the shape of what later became the shape of Phase 2 pieces.

Yamane Seigan is still trying to replicate this original accident for a future SO ... after 3 failed attempts for SO 15.

Thus Sendai is an accident of an accident ... so to speak.

Yes, pretty recovered! Maybe another tea??? :mrgreen:

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 23:40
Posts: 2657
Joined: May 31st, '08, 02:44
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR
Contact: Geekgirl

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Geekgirl » May 23rd, '11, 23:40

Nice showing! I forgot all about this until just now, but the limited ed 5 went beyond my budget anyways. :) Information on the remaining 15 forthcoming?

User avatar
May 23rd, '11, 23:42
Mod/Admin
Posts: 21654
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Chip » May 23rd, '11, 23:42

Geekgirl wrote:Nice showing! I forgot all about this until just now, but the limited ed 5 went beyond my budget anyways. :) Information on the remaining 15 forthcoming?
Yep, right here: http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=15677

Still plenty of spots available! There are 20 Phase 2 pieces. :mrgreen:

User avatar
May 24th, '11, 06:44
Posts: 2817
Joined: Oct 16th, '08, 21:01
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact: Drax

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by Drax » May 24th, '11, 06:44

Chip wrote:Yes, the original accident occured on an unusual prototype shape for a new Sea Cuke, the resulting accident was mind blowing for reasons that will remain a well kept secret for now!
Ahhhhh, I do love foreshadowing... :lol:

User avatar
Jun 6th, '11, 06:46
Vendor Member
Posts: 1521
Joined: Nov 13th, '09, 10:16
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China
Contact: IPT

Re: New! HAGI SSO SENDAI. Relief for Japan.

by IPT » Jun 6th, '11, 06:46

My Hagi sendai just arrived! :D

It is very pretty! It reminds me of melted chocolate chip ice cream.

+ Post Reply